- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
ARCCORE is growing very fast and we are therefore searching for software and computer engineers to several of our teams. The candidate will have much freedom in choosing a team that aligns with former experience and desired future career path. At ARCCORE we work with both product development (embedded as well as desktop), but also excel as experts in technical software solutions and platforms for the automotive industry.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in software, computer or electrical engineering or equivalent
- Solid experience working in the field of telecom/automotive domain SW development or integration alternatively relevant education in above domains
- Solid foundation in C, C++ or Java programming
- Version control system such as Git, Mercurial, or equivalent (we work with Git)
- Agile project methods
- Relevant experience in design, implementation and testing
- Excellent communication skills, including fluent in English
Following skills/experience is an advantage, but not necessary:
- AUTOSAR knowledge
- Automotive communication protocols such as LIN, CAN, FlexRay
- RTOS, Diagnostic Protocols
- Functional safety
- Experience in automotive
We are looking for experienced senior developers as well as junior MSc. engineers recently graduated from University.
Do you want to be part of a team that changes a whole industry and where individual initiatives and ideas are not only welcome but vital? If you wish to work in an international team with co-workers, customers, and projects all over the world - this might be the job for you!
ARCCORE is a leading provider of cutting-edge products and services for the automotive systems market. We base our trade on a solid knowledge of automotive platforms and software craftsmanship. Our focus is to provide superior solutions for the development and configuration of embedded systems to the automotive market. We are a company with our own product portfolio, but our customers also often require our expertise on site. We can offer our employees to pursue their preferred way of working - as in-house developers or as experts operating at customers.