- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
- work in a cross-functional team in an international and multicultural environment.
- you will be responsible for the complete chain of the development process from idea generation to solution validation and launching the electronic subsystem in mass production.
- C programming in resource constrained real-time environments where MIPS and memory have to be utilized carefully
- communicating between hardware and software like UART, USB, CAN and others
- embedded multi-processor systems and inter-processor communication techniques like I2C and SPI.
- Team work in a complex, international matrix organization
Our roles requires a basic technical education, sometimes university level.
We require at least 3 years of relevant job experience for all roles, mostly more.
Required experience for this role:
- several years of extensive practical experience of embedded development
- experience of programming with C
- Experience of techniques for communicating between hardware and software like UART, USB, CAN and others
- Knowledge of embedded multi-processor systems and inter-processor communication techniques like I2C and SPI.
- Knowledge of processor architectures like ARM MIPS or SPARC and peripherals
- Understanding of embedded debug techniques and tools using debugging tools like protocol analyzers, oscilloscope and others
Work language: English
- Experienced of C++, C#, TCP/IP
UCG/Radio Support is a consulting company based in Kista in northern Stockholm. Regardless placement you will be employed by UCG, with Swedish salary and benifits.
The Consultant roll
As a consultant you may be placed at different customers. UCG will assist with extra training when needed. As a consultant we need you to be flexible and to easily adapt to a new environment.