- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
• Maintain and ensure a stable system based on Clarify Platform
• Perform regular operations maintenance activities
• Resolve reported incidents and fulfil requests
• Proactively set up and ensure business processes are followed and meet defined IT Governance and Audit standards.
• Perform tasks related to maintaining the system’s servers and infrastructure, execute and verify software rollouts.
Operating systems: Windows, Linux
Programming language: C, C#
Databases: MS SQL Server; Oracle; MySQL; Teradata;
Ms Access; Sybase;
Applications: Visual Studio 2005, Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Adobe Products, CorelDRAW, SolidWorks
Ability to mentor local and remote team members
Ability to work under pressure and deal with incidents quickly
Self-motivate with learning habits
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related fields
Minimum 5 years’ experience with Clarify CRM
Minimum 5 years experience with support, operations and configuration activities in major telecoms operator.
Experience with C, C#, PL/SQL, MySQL
Oracle certification is a plus
ITIL certification is a plus
Fluent English is a must
Seavus® is a software development and consulting company with a proven track-record in providing successful enterprise-wide business solutions. The company has over 600 employees worldwide and offers a variety of products and service options, successfully covering the European and US market from several offices in the world. Their expanding portfolio covers: BSS/OSS, CRM, CEM, Business Intelligence solutions, ALM, embedded programming, mobile and gaming solutions, managed services, as well as custom development, consultancy and resourcing. Seavus portfolio includes over 3,000 customers, among which leading worldwide telecoms and handset manufacturers, organizations from banking and finance industry, consumer electronics, technology, education, government, health, etc