- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About Axis Communications
Axis offers intelligent security solutions that enable a smarter, safer world. As the market leader in network video, Axis is driving the industry by continually launching innovative network products based on an open platform - delivering high value to customers through a global partner network.
Axis has long-term relationships with partners and provides them with knowledge and ground-breaking network products in existing and new markets.
Axis has more than 2,700 dedicated employees in more than 50 countries around the world, supported by a global network of over 80,000 partners.
For more information about Axis, please visit our website http://www.axis.com .
Reference number: 1914 WHAT IS AXIS? Axis is a global leader within network cameras used for surveillance and security solutions, with offices and clients worldwide. Axis offers a multicultural workplace with an open corporate culture. We allow and encourage our employees to independent thinking. From day one, you get the opportunity to contribute with your expertise in a company that believes in innovation and in the individual.
With us, you get the opportunity to build your network for the future. Here we gather talented and creative people who are all working in line with our vision – Innovating for a Smarter Safer World. Welcome into our community and help out with your knowledge and experience! WHAT WILL YOU WORK WITH? In your role as Production Test Engineer you will be responsible for the development of various types of production tests such as functionality testing, image quality, etc. to ensure that no errors in the production process affects the quality of our products. We work in projects and you will participate in various project teams following the development from requirement specification to final product. Axis broad product portfolio and functionality means a wide and varied range of tasks.
You will also be supporting our production sites regarding our test systems so that we can maintain a high delivery precision.
Your main duties will be:
• Writing test specifications and develop production test sequences using National Instruments TestStand as well as developing product-specific test equipment.
• Implement new production test systems in production and train test operators and test technicians.
• Work with optimizing the production during new product introductions, with regards to quality and through-put. This includes driving and participating in root cause analysis work.
• Provide production site support on all kinds of production test related issues.
• Provide suggestions and participate in test system improvements.
The Production Test Group consists of different functions responsible for different product groups. The main focus of this position is tests on assembled products, but knowledge of PCBA testing may provide wider opportunities. WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR? We think you are a hands-on person who is curious, responsible, organized and methodical. You enjoy problem solving but also adapt to different situations. You should have a good ability to transfer knowledge to others. Ability to communicate is fundamental both within the project teams and in the contact with our manufacturers.
At Axis each employee contributes to a positive team spirit and working environment, it is therefore important that you have good interpersonal skills and an open mind. The work involves a lot of freedom and independence, which requires that you are proactive and take initiative. Furthermore, you have:
• University / college degree, preferably within electronics / engineering physics or equivalent
• Some programming experience
• A strong ability to collaborate on projects, between different departments and with different cultures
• Good communication skills in English, both in speech and writing
It is also an advantage if you have:
• Experience of National Instruments TestStand or other automated test system
• Experience of electronics production such as assembly / test processes
The position contains about 30 travel days per year, as you will, together with the project teams, get to travel to our manufacturing sites around the world.
WHAT CAN AXIS OFFER YOU? Axis was ranked as one of Sweden’s best employers by Great Place To Work® 2017. With us you will work in a dynamic company with professional and motivated employees.
We are in an expansionary phase, which means new challenges and great opportunities to develop on a personal and professional level. You will be working with a diverse product portfolio, in an international environment which makes the job both varying and challenging! Come and join our team! APPLY NOW! Axis realize the importance of a diverse workforce. We know that diversity in our communities and in our organization strengthen us and creates a better working environment as well as laying the foundation for the creativity that is essential for our success. Do you have questions - please contact recruiting manager Erik Fors at +46 46 272 1800.
Andra webbjobb i Lund
- Software Developer - Connect with our Team, Digital Services
- Framtida möjligheter inom Digital Services
- Adaptive and innovative Full Stack Developer - Zaplox
- Vi söker utvecklare inom testautomation till branschledande Consafe Logi...
- Fullstack utvecklare