- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Would you like to join our DevOps team as the continuous integration expert? Do you wish you could make a bigger impact? At Playtech BGT Sports (PBS), you can make a difference. You will be a driving force in a team that will be responsible for modernizing the Build and Integration at PBS Malmö. This team will define and implement continuous deployment pipelines and application orchestration for our upcoming products.
What we do
We are Playtech BGT Sports. We build mobile and desktop applications for sports betting operators and have a proud history and a proven track record with the biggest players in the business.
As a Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment Engineer, you will design our deployment and release strategies and provide technical expertise to achieve Continuous Integration within our large-scale software development and deployments.
You partner with software developers and Software Quality Engineers to create build pipelines for multiple projects. You define the build orchestration that helps developers and QA's be more productive, write better code and provide immediate feedback for build statuses.
The team is expected to provide a single platform that supports the entire end-to-end software development and delivery process. To automate deployments and to accelerate time to market, reduce delivery costs, and increase quality, reliability and traceability.
The team is expected to have answers and solutions for the following challenges:
- Build Pipelines
- One click deploy
- Blue Green Deployment
- Deployment history and rollback
- Centralized configuration for all services
- Service scaling
- A/B testing
- Route management
- Rolling updates
- Service discovery
- Load balancing
- Automatic failover
- Support micro-services architecture
- Bachelor of Science in engineering discipline
- Work in an Agile Software Delivery methodology highly focused on developing & enhancing build pipelines for Continuous Integration.
- Conduct training sessions on Build Orchestration, Build Tool synergies to various engineering stakeholders.
- Ability to reverse-engineer existing pipelines and build orchestration processes to develop a more robust build process.
- Ability to provide Pipeline instrumentation using a standardized process for various languages and technologies.
- Support, uphold and maintain standard CI process across multiple projects by providing knowledge sharing, such as: host meetings within our department and various teams, documentation (wiki).
- Solid knowledge in Configuration Management
- Solid working experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins or TeamCity
- Solid working experience managing and maintaining build tools such as NPM, Gradle, Maven, Webpack etc.
- Expertise in SCM using git; knowledge in various branching strategies
- Managing and maintaining monitoring tools (logs, metrics, alerts etc)
- Programming with Java, C#, Ruby, or other object oriented language
- Solid understanding of Unit, Integration, Acceptance, and Regression tests
- Proficient in Linux/Unix environments
- Cloud infrastructure, such as AWS, Google Cloud and OpenShift
- Automated environment provisioning and configuration using container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Integrating multiple levels of automated testing into a continuous integration pipeline
- Jenkins Pipeline experience
- Github integration
- Managing and maintaining code quality and coverage tools such as SonarQube
- Managing and maintaining build artifact repositories such as Sonatype Nexus
- Messaging Systems (Redis, ActiveMQ etc)
- NoSQL (MongoDB etc)
- Mobile Apps (iOS/Android) continuous integration experience
- NodeJS continuous integration experience