- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are searching for a new design assistant to our Home department!
Your main task as design assistant at Indiska is to, together with your team, create and develop new commercial products that will suit our customers and target groups in our future collections. Your main responsibility is to assist the designer in the development process for new products and collections and to make sure that we fulfil our future visions and goals.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Create, develop and update sketches for new collections and products
• Assist with planning and building of the new range of products
• Update sketches, color maps and material for presentations
• Follow up on sales in store and online
• Be responsible for making updates in the collection overviews of sales
We are looking for someone with
• A minimum of BA qualification in design or equivalent
• Awesome skills in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and within pattern making
• Good skills in collection- and color coordination as well as in visual communication
• Has a good sense for print, color, material, details and the “whole picture”
• Professional knowledge in coordination of a collection
Who are you?
• A person who is used to make your own decisions and to prioritize & organize your work
• Someone who understands Indiska’s target customers
• Driven by the goal to create the best products for our target customers
• Has good communication skills
• Driven and result oriented as a person
• Creative, visionary and enjoys teamwork
• A positive team player with the ability to identify opportunities and act upon them!
Does this sound like your kind of challenge?
We can offer you a full time, short term contract starting September 2017, at our head office in Stockholm. We are looking forward to receive your application in Swedish or in English, consisting of your CV, cover letter and digital portfolio, already today but at July 30th the latest!