- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Sodexo is one of the world’s biggest services companies with business in 80 countries. In 35 of them they offer, through their activity Benefits & Rewards Services, benefits – and motivation solutions to around 32 million users to increase the wellbeing and helping companies and organizations to be more effective and perform at the top. Besides the branch Benefits & Rewards Services Sodexo has two more activities called on-site Services and Personal & Home Services. Both activities are represented in Sweden. On-site Services provides integrated service solutions to companies, health care, schools, national defence, care of elders as well as for meetings and events. Personal & Home Services provides concierge services to employees.
Role & responsibilities
- Develop new features and extending existing features of Sodexo’s benefit and Reward Systems.
- Build and configure a high performing, scalable, cloud based infrastructure
- Solve complex problems during the product development process.
- Provide solutions to technical problems (integration design, data flow, etc)
- Build on components such as payment processing, content management systems, mobile app integration, application and administration portals.
- A professional developer with hands on experience and solid knowledge and of Java, JEE and Spring
- Hands on experience with AWS resources
- Experience in all aspects of the software development life cycle and system integration
- Full knowledge of Version Control, Ability to write unit tests, refactor existing code and work with existing codebases
- Proficient in schema design and SQL
- Solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, performance tuning and best development practices
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and provide timely resolutions
- Thorough understanding of object-oriented design patterns and best practices
- Experience working with agile team methods
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development and CI/CD
- Knowledge of accepted software engineering practices for the full software development life-cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Strong analytical and coding skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Be positive, have a team mentality, and fully open to taking direction from tech leads
Sodexo AB is working with Cmind AB (CMIND) in this recruitment.
Sodexo is one of the world’s biggest services companies with business in 80 countries. Sodexo is building an R&D hub in Stockholm which will initially be focusing on their Benefits & Rewards Services for their 32 million users but with the vision to drive forward many more products in the future.