- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to work in an environment where energy and commintment is rewarded? Then Vizrt is the right workplace for you. With clients and users such as CNN, SKY sport and the BBC you will work with interesting products and development. If you have knowledge of Python or Perl, Vizrt are currently looking for someone to be placed in one of the 3 existing teams: data model, transfer or search team. Depending on your main interest you will be placed in a team suitable to your competence.
VIZRT is a complete IT-company which is developing the smart, leading solutions for the broadcast industry. Watch this Video for a short description of their products.
Academic Work is on behalf of our client VIZRT looking for a developer to be placed in one of the main teams.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from Vizrt is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceed will be employed directly by Vizrt.
This recruitment process is towards three of these teams depending on your area of expertice, interest and persona. There are 3-5 people in each development team who are working according to agile methods in order to reach a common goal. These teams are the following:
* Search & Ingest workflows (Search, indexing, Import workflows...)
* Transfer (Scheduling, Transferring, Transcoding, publishing ...)
* Data Model (Format handling, media relations, metadata handling, data model...)
The teams have different focus but they all collaborate and interact with each other. In all of the teams you will be working new development, development of existing platforms, or testing but towards different focus areas. In order to be successful in your position, personal drive and motivation are necessary tools, and if you interest, engagement and skill you will have the opportunity to step into the role as a development expert, Team Leader or Scrum Master.
For example, you will:
* Develop internal architecture and refractoring
* Develop new functions, improvements and renewal of the new platform, bug-fixing and technical gunt
* Test your own, and your teammembers codes
This position suits you who want to work in a social “happening team” with an international vibe where the members like to have lunch together during the day. Vizrt take good pride in personal development and wish to provide coaching and mentorship in order for their staff feel stimulated in their roles. Possible career-steps can be an expert role within different areas, Team Leader or Scrum master. You will get to work in an international environment with many different types of people. The company has a healthy work environment, will move to a totally new office in Kista in November, has after works and out-of-work activies such as weekly floorballpractise and a yearly bowling competition.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Post secondary education within IT
* Experience of software development from either work, studies or spare time
* Is fluent in the English language both in writing and speech
* Have experience from using Linux/Unix work environment, programming in Python or other relavant objective-orientated laguages, and script languages
It will be considered an additional qualification if you:
* Have experience from programming in Perl
As a person you have a good analytical knowledge and a great eager to learn. You feel comfortable in your ability of solving problems. The collegues in VIZRT value social exchange and therefore we see that you are a communicative team-player who also like being and working in a social environment.
* START: As soon as possible
* WORK EXTENT: 6 months, Until Further Notice
* SALARY: Monthly
* LOCATION Kista, Stockholm
* WORKING HOURS: Office Hours
* Do you meet the requirements? Click on “Apply” and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous.
* We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the
position you are welcome to email us [email protected] and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site http://www.academicwork.se.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY: When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish).
Our registration process is in (write language) which is not required for this position. If you are not able to read/understand our registration process, send your application to the mail address mentioned above.
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Vizrt provides real-time 3D graphics, studio automation, sports analysis and asset management tools for the broadcast industry. This includes interactive and virtual solutions, animations, maps, weather, video editing and compositing tools. Vizrt has customers in more than 100 countries worldwide including such as CNN, CBS, Fox, the BBC, BSkyB, Al Jazeera, ITN, ZDF, Star TV, Network 18, TV Today, CCTV, NHK and the list keeps growing. This is possible due to 600 engaged and very competent employees in 40 offices around the world. The global headquarter is in Bergen, Norway. Read more at http://www.vizrt.com