- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
HiMinds strive to offer their customers the power of innovation. Great technical knowledge is at the core of every HiMind consultant. However, it is the passion for product development and the will to always deliver the highest quality possible that is our main focus.
Our consultants are the best available. Easy to work with and a great knowledge in product development and technical innovations.
At HiMinds you get the opportunity to be a part of the extremely creative and challenging job of improving the customer's products.
Are you passionate about software development, finding solutions and working as a team? Do you bring the heart and mind of a startup mentality? Do you want to work with cutting edge B2B solutions together with our customers in the busy global Internet of Things space - then this is the job for you.
About the position
HiMinds is expanding its core engineering team and is looking for several senior software engineer with relevant knowledge in Audio & Video domain . You should have a relevant university degree and have excellent teamwork capabilities.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and take ownership of scalable, robust and maintainable software
- Lead sub systems development of our customers IoT Platforms
- Propose improvements of design/architecture where relevant
- Mentor junior developers
- In a team deliver high quality products
- Driven, pro-active and focused on the solutions
- Tolerant to stress and rapid changes
- Committed and passionate about system development
- Structured and analytical
- Positive and a responsible team player
- Fluent in English, both writing and speaking
- More than 10 years of software development (Required)
- Java (Required)
- Docker, Jenkins and Kubernets knowledge
- System and software test
- Technical documentation in English
- Audio & Video Codec domain (Meriting)
- C and embedded programming (Meriting)
- Distributed systems and network programming (Meriting)
- Unix/Linux (Required)
- ObjectiveC/iOS and Android (Meriting)
- Master of Science or equivalent studies