Play’n GO is a leading provider within the gambling industry with a passion to deliver cutting edge products, both technically and creatively. Together with our partners, we have successfully expanded our business worldwide, regularly excelling our growth targets.
We are growing and are looking for yet another Software Developer! As a Software Developer, you will be part of a cross functional agile team working on all activities related to the delivery of our back-office product for gaming. This includes working on the release of software, from development until operational stage. In this position you will work in a cross functional team to meet deadlines defined for each sprint and release. You will be working in an international environment at our office in Växjö.
- Analyze and implement third-party integrations within the platform
- Contribute to improvements in automation and processes in order to improve quality and stability
- Develop and add new features to our web-based back-office product
- Being a coach and mentor to Junior Developers
Required experiences and skills
- At least 2 years development working experience
- C# .Net 4.X
- Visual Studio Professional 2015/2017
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014/2016
- Web services (SOAP/REST)
- Good oral and written skills in English
Desirable experiences and skills
- Amazon Web Services (or other cloud platform experience)
- Unit testing experience
We believe that you are a communicative team player that thrives in a dynamic and flexible working environment. You are good at finding information to solve the problems you face. Play'n GO is a fast-paced organization, so you need to enjoy working in a continuously changing environment and be able to act upon your own initiative.
We are offering you a challenging opportunity in a fast growing company where you can develop both personally as well as professionally. If you are truly passionate about what you do and you're a good team player, join the Play’n GO crew now by sending your application today!