Developer to Pagero
Pagero Group develops and markets Pagero Online, a cloud based network platform for communication of business documents within the purchase-to-pay, order-to-cash and logistic-to-pay (TMS) processes. Pagero Online is independent of ERP system and suits companies of all sizes and within all industries.
Our value-added services enable our customers to achieve accurate data and obtain a 100% digital inbound and outbound business document flow, resulting in minimal error handling, compliance with local VAT regulation and control over company spend. Pagero Online is also interconnected with an extensive number of other networks for global reach.
Pagero Group has over 190 employees with headquarter in Gothenburg, Sweden and offices in Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, Helsinki, London, Dublin, Amsterdam, Rome, Madrid, Paris, Istanbul and Dubai. For more information, please visit http://www.pagero.com
Pagero’s expansion continues at even higher speed and we are now looking for developers to work on our flagship cloud service product Pagero Online. In this role, you will design and develop new services and infrastructure as well as maintain the existing Pagero Online platform which handles millions of transactions.
We have a DevOps culture where we are doing continuous delivery, developing the Microservices and architecture using Scala/Java and using technology like REST, RabbitMQ and Protobuf for communication. Docker, Cassandra, Elasticsearch and tools like Ansible and many others are also part of the development and production environment.
You will take part in system-level design, write appropriate automated tests for everything you build and do knowledge sharing for what you have developed. You are curious and love to learn about new trends and techniques and how they can help us to increase the value of our products to our customers.
What we offer you
• Flat hierarchy and fast decision-making processes.
• An important role in one of the fastest growing e-business networks in the world. See the latest news about our ongoing expansion, https://www.pagero.com/premium-news/pagero-finalises-rights-issue-of-100-msek-from-summa-equity/
• High receptivity of individual ideas and initiatives.
• State of the art technology and tools used for product and service development.
• Working together with highly motivated and skilled colleagues.
What we believe you will bring
• Academic degree (bachelor or higher), or demonstrated relevant experience.
• Real passion for programming and problem solving
• Enthusiasm and an agile mindset
• Fluent in spoken and written English and Swedish.
Nice to have
• Domain knowledge within the areas of business networks, e.g. EDI/B2B integrations would be considered as a bonus.
In this recruitment Pagero cooperates with Dfind IT. You apply through registered CV at http://www.dfind.se/it. Selection and interviews will take place continuously so do not delay with the application. The position could be filled before the last day to apply. Questions regarding this will be answered by Pia Tegnér Rydeving on [email protected] or 0733-573607.
Employer: Pagero AB
Extent: Full time
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Lead Engineer Embedded Software Engineer
- ÅF söker utvecklare med intresse för säkerhet!
- Driven Systemutvecklare till ledande Racketsport-startup - MATCHi
- Embedded software engineer for a leading automotive company!
- Embedded software engineer for a global company in Gothenburg!
- Entreprenöriell webbutvecklare till ny spännande fintechtjänst!
- Full stack web developer creating inspiring solutions for travel
- Nordens Främsta Experter på Betalningar Söker Frontend Utvecklare
- Full-stack Developer for Volumental, High Tech startup creating 3D revolution