- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you a backend developer interested in creating machine learning technologies such as understanding texts, recognising content of an image and identify persons in photos? Then you could be the new talented developer who can help Zynapp take the next step in their app-development, focused in enriching the digital life of their users, bringing them more and better content than ever before. Join the journey and apply today!
Our digital life is all over the place. On your camera, your phone, tablet, computer, memory cards, cloud services. And in a million apps. What if it was always at your fingertips? The mission of Zynapp is to put you back in control of your digital life. Zynapp believe that finding, viewing and organizing your digital content can be done in a smarter and more visual way.
Zynapp is building what can be conceptualized as an extension of our own brain, utilizing the convenience of smart phones and their unique ability to gather your personal data regardless of type and source. While connecting your data with image and text classification and add deep machine learning, this product is scalable, helpful, intuitive and social, all at the same time.
This recruitment process is being conducted by Academic Work and the request from Zynapp is that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that is selected will be employed directly by Zynapp.
As a Backend Smartness developer you will:
* Work in agile teams with UX designers, product owners and other developers.
* Create and implement machine learning solutions according to the requirements.
* Create, maintain and train machine learning solutions such as text classification, image recognition and face recognition with different open source machine learning libraries. This will propose smart tags for users footprints.
* Work in a development environment which are dominated by Scrum, Java, Git, XML, JSON etc. Some parts are in Python.
* Manage your own availability – given stakeholders across the globe, we sometimes need to join/host meetings outside typical office hours.
* Cooperate with partners to enable and maintain the functions needed for the users.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* You who already today see yourself as a machine learning guru. You have experiences in using different machine learning libraries in your backend software. Following the industry and creating solutions is not only a work issue, it's a hobby for you as well.
* You have a university degree in computer science or have gained similar experiences in your working life. You shall be able to create and implement innovative solutions not done before.
* You can progress your work both in teams and individually. You share your experience with others. You are agile.
* You can work under a reasonable amount of stress. Stay calm and effective during working peaks.
* You care about the users, seeing them as customers and see the full picture from the platform and 3rd parties to the user experience.
* If you are not a citizen of an EU country, you already obtain a work permit allowing you to work in Sweden
* As a person you do it! Not only talk about it.
* START: Autumn 2017
* WORK EXTENT: Fulltime, with freedom under responsibility
* SALARY: According to agreement
* LOCATION: Karlstad
* Do you meet the requirements? Click on “Apply” and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous.
* We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the
position you are welcome to email us [email protected] and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site http://www.academicwork.se.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY: When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish).
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Zynapp is an exciting Swedish mobile first start-up with high ambitions. With our offerings, we will target the global world market of smartphones users and beyond. We want to grow fast. We have currently approximately 20 employees and full-time consultants in Karlstad, Stockholm and Gothenburg. Zynapp strongly believes that diversity of experience, perspectives and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users