- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Loop54 is rapidly becoming a game-changer in the business of e-commerce. This equals a lot of fun, but also a lot of things that need to be built and scaled up, thus we are growing our development team. Do you want to help us build the best product search engine out there?
About the job
At Loop54 we develop a search engine that uses cutting edge AI technology to provide truly relevant search results and that learns from user behaviour to continuously do so. We already deliver search to hundreds of e-tailers and we are adding new ones at an ever quickening rate. For us developers, this means we need to scale up our systems further and this is what we need your help with!
So, what's it like to work at Loop54? We value high degrees of responsibility and autonomy. We strive to work transparently throughout the organisation and we always have a humble approach to questions or feedback from colleagues. We appreciate teamwork, diversity and equality. And, most importantly, we have fun at work!
We're a team of 5 skilled developers and right now we are expanding in areas of scalability and redundancy. You will work as a backend developer as part of a team working towards improving our product in said areas. You will have a lot of influence over technical decisions and we expect you to contribute actively towards developing our systems in a scalable and redundant way.
- are comfortable with English as working language
- are a team player and you like to work together with your peers
- have experience working with C#, Java or other OOP language - you will be working in C#
- have experience and a keen interest in working with distributed, scalable and redundant systems
- have a relevant academic background or equivalent practical experience
- are eligible to work in Sweden - the position is only available in Stockholm
In addition to the qualifications, we also value if you...
- know some Swedish
- are familiar with the .NET Core
- have experience with designing and building distributed and scalable systems in a cloud service environment
- have a good understanding of data structures and algorithms, and understand how to apply them to design pragmatic solutions
- have experience with technologies like: redis, mongoDB, cassandra, docker, kubernetes, rabbitmq or similar
Founded in Stockholm in 2012, Loop54 started life as a search and recommendation related consultancy project for Voddler (the leading Swedish-based video-on-demand platform at the time). Loop54 morphed into a standalone product search engine in 2013, with the company growing and soon becoming cash-flow positive.
In 2015, Loop54 raised $580K in seed funding from Axel Johnson (one of Sweden's leading business groups, employing 19,000 people, and whose investments engage with 1 million customers daily), RECAPEX *(based in Stockholm, previous investments: virtual fitting solution for fashion e-tailers, *Virtusize), together with Swedish government agency, ALMI Invest, and angel investor, Erik Byrenius.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Live, work and breathe back-end & Python at Fyndiq!
- Vill du arbeta i Norge? Vi söker flera Java-utvecklare!
- Vill du arbeta i Norge? Vi söker Identity Access Management konsulter!
- Vill du arbeta i Norge? Vi söker flera .Net-utvecklare!
- VI söker flera Lösningsarkitekter!