- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Sony is a leading global innovator company with focus on audio, video, game, communications and information technology products for both the consumer and professional markets. With its music, pictures, computer entertainment and online businesses, Sony is uniquely positioned to be the leading electronics and entertainment company in the world. Through Sony Mobile Communications Xperia™ smartphone and tablet portfolio, Sony Mobile Communications delivers the best of Sony technology, premium content and services, and easy connectivity to Sony´s world of networked entertainment experiences. For more information: http://www.sonymobile.com/
Senior Software Engineer at Sony, Lund, Sweden
The Modem team inLundis responsible for delivering state of the art functionality within the Telephony area for our European customers. We are a team of skilled engineers with experience ranging from a few years all up to 20 years in the area. Our team is facing great new challenges as new mobile network features are being launched or are on the verge of being launched
We are now searching for experienced developers to join our team and work within the Modem/Network Signaling area. We are heavily engaged in features like LTE, VoLTE and IMS, which offers an opportunity to work with advanced technology. As Senior Software Engineer you will work in project teams, but may also perform technical studies on your own or lead a team of engineers in technical studies. If you bring some of the skills listed below to our team we can present you with a really interesting and challenging work environment.
Desired qualifications include:
• Four year university degree in SW engineering or similar level of education
• Solid experience in SW development tools and way of working
• Experience in analyzing requirements and to transform them into fault-free software
• Experience from Network Signaling area like GSM, GPRS, WCDMA and LTE signaling.
• Experience in C/C++. Java is a plus, but not required.
• Experience from IMS related services like VoLTE.
• Fluent in spoken and written English
The following qualifications are a merit:
• Knowledge in Anritsu or Anite test system
• Working with the Qualcomm architecture
• Knowing the inside out of MME, ePDG and other nodes in SAE is a strong merit
A person who thrives in our team has the ability to work independently and is used to taking own initiatives. You are also a self driven and problem solving individual, taking full ownership. You have excellent communication skills and enjoy interaction with other people. We can offer a challenging role and hope to attract the very best.
If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome to send in your application! Please apply through the following link: http://blogs.sonymobile.com/career/job-search/
For questions regarding the recruitment process (BUT NOT FOR APPLICATION) please contact Philip Lindvall, Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected]. Last date for application is the 10th of July 2014.