- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for smart and self-motivated developers who love solving complex problems within the telecom area. You are passionate about design and/or about creating advanced automated test scenarios.
We can offer you the best colleagues, challenging assignments and a company to have fun and grow with!
- You are passionate about what you do
- You are continuously developing your knowledge through experience, reading and experimentation
- You love troubleshooting and digging into complex problems
- You have focus and ambition to understand customer needs
Technologies we use and need to master
To understand the telecom area, knowledge of IP Protocols and Routing in an embedded environment is essential. Most of the product code is C/C++, test and development scripts are developed in TTCN, Perl and Python.
Here Is a List Of Technologies That are Used
- C/C++, TTCN, Python, Perl, Erlang
- Linux development, working with high performance Linux application
- GIT, Gerrit, Jenkins
- L2/L3, Routing, 3GPP
- TCP, UDP, SCTP, L2TP, TLS
- tcpdump, wireshark and other packet analysis tools
- Debugging, analyzing core dumps, GDB, ASAN, Coverity
- Network simulators
- MSc/BSc level in Computer Science or the equivalent level of knowledge
- Fluent in English, written and oral.