- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Bravura has jobs both for those with experience and for you who is the beginning of your career. Bravura helps companies throughout Sweden with staffing and recruitment. We distinguish ourselves through our commitment and our dedication to always find the smartest solutions. We believe in continually seek to simplify and improve the recruitment process for all parties by being flexible and fast, but at the same time provide a caring and personal approach. This way we can guarantee a successful recruitment result for both companies and candidates.
About the company
Infor is the world’s third largest ERP-company with over 70 000 customers in 194 countries. Infor offers branch specific technical solutions created to be fast, easy to use and flexible. The Infor solutions vary in size from small applications for one-man companies to ERP-solutions for the largest players in the market.
Infor offers an exciting and challenging job where you, with experienced colleagues, work with the latest technologies and are empowered to be creative and use your own initiative. You will be based in Kista, Stockholm.
You will work in our M3 Integration team whose main responsibility is to deliver cloud-based integration components for different Infor solutions. We work in close cooperation with Infor departments located both in Europe, US and Asia.
Working in this position includes:
• Design new innovative solutions together with colleagues
• Develop prototypes to show that the solution can meet the requirements
• Develop high quality code and verify that the requirements have been met
• Develop automated tests in order to secure a high long-term quality
Education, experience and personal qualities
• 5+years experience as a Software Engineer with J2SE, JSON, SQL and REST
• The following areas are a strong plus: Distributed systems, System integration, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery, AWS Kinesis, AWS Lambda, Kafka, Elastic Search and/or Lucene.
• You will most likely have an academic education
• Fluent in English. Swedish is a plus.
You have a keen interest in and are familiar with new and emerging technologies. You are a team player who prefers to work in small agile development teams. You have a strong interest in programming, and the quality of your work is important to you. You are creative and not afraid to take initiative in driving your work forward.
Start: Immediately with respect to notice
Salary: Basic salary by agreement
For more information please contact the recruiter at [email protected] or 070-710 37 05
Keyword: developer, back-end, backend, Java, J2SE, JSON, Continuous Integration, Distributed Systems, XML, Eclipse, System Integration, REST, Amazone, AWS, Lambda, system engineer, SQL, Lucene, ElasticSearch, system developer, system engineer