- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
If you want to work for one of the most respected IT security companies in Europe, this can be your next challenge. Our customer is developing state of the art software used by thousands of well-known companies and public organizations to enforce their internal and external network security.
We are now looking for a skilled Java developer that will play an important role in their development team. In this role, you will be developing the framework of their solutions. You enjoy developing scalable and robust solutions based on solid architectures. Your work will be focused on back-end development in Java.
We believe that you have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of relevant working experience
- Solid experience in Java
- Previous experience in Gradle, Maven and Tomcat is an advantage
- University level studies in computer science or similar
- Good English skills verbally and in writing
Jobshark is offering recruiting services for the IT sector. Our customers include Footway, Bahnhof, Knightec, Sigma Technology, Cygni, Barium, bygghemma.se, Filimundus, TrueSec, Antura, Outnorth, Greatdays, Saldab, Challengermode, Zmarta, Watty, Starweb, Dorunner, Phonera, Alten, Goo Technologies, System Verification, Nyheter24, Vendemore, Trustly, Softronic and ESRI. Jobshark is headquartered in Sweden and is part of a company group with about 50 employees.