- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The System Engineer TMS is a business oriented software developer for the Ebiscreen 900 product family. Main responsibilities are specification work, requirements work, code implementation and test, commissioning of Ebiscreen 900 system on site. The developer will in many cases also work as a PM for work packages of various size and complexity, where customer contact/interaction is vital.
IN YOUR ROLE YOU WILL:
• Write functional specifications as well as requirement specifications as part of the team or/and as the functional lead.
• Implement functions in different programming languages, e.g. Delphi, C#, Java and Pascal.
• Be involved in both “developers testing” and overall system tests such as FAT and SAT.
• Take part of system delivery on various CTC centres.
• Source code version handling, change management.
• M.Sc. in Engineering, e.g. Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering combined with a strong software interest or similar experiences.
• 5+ years of experience required
• Programming skills
• C#, Delphi, Pascal, databases, Java, Scrum, Kanban
• Ability to communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders and to resolve conflicts
• Swedish and English business fluent are mandatory for this role
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Do you have fresh ideas on how to contribute to our development and are interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, apply now at http://www.careers.bombardier.com and start your dynamic career today!
Your ideas move people.
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our product portfolio covers the full spectrum of rail solutions, ranging from complete trains to sub-systems and signalling. Our installed base of rolling stock exceeds 100,000 rail cars and locomotives worldwide and our employees continue a proud tradition of delivering ingenious rail transportation solutions. Our products are safe, healthy for people and help preserve the world's natural environment.
Our location in Stockholm is the Global Head Office of Bombardier's rail control solutions division. The site has 135 years' experience of signal technology, and supplies control and signal system solutions all over the world. Our high specialised team is engaged in product development of safety signalling.