- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Unomaly is looking for an exceptional user experience designer to join our product team in Stockholm. As a UX designer at Unomaly you will work to improve the entire product journey - from the first touch of downloading our solution, to the experience of investigating anomalies in data while being under the stress of an outage. You will craft user personas, user journeys, work flows and wireframes, build user interface mockups and prototypes, and perform user studies. At each stage, you will anticipate what our users need, advocate for them, and ensure that the final product delights them. At Unomaly, you will work in collaborative teams, with strong emphasis on iterative work that balances our bleeding edge developments with continuous delivery.
The ideal candidate will have a strong professional user experience background. We also think you have an intense interest in the end user, a love for design that doesn't "show" and a deep interest in "deep tech" like AI and machine learning.
- Develop UX artifacts such user flows, personas, and high level wireframes that helps user interact with billions of lines of data, algorithms and systems of the data center.
- Lead user study research planning and execution so that we fully understand our offerings, customers and users before committing development resources.
- Collaborate effectively with diverse engineering teams and company departments to deliver an effective user experience across a variety of platforms and to different audiences - from developers to their managers.
- Work with teammates to interpret research findings and distill them into actionable product requirements and suggestions for implementation or change.
- Present usability findings, best practices, and feature designs to team members and stakeholders.
- Advocate for the user and their needs across all areas of the company and be an effective participant in team discussions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in UX design, Psychology, HCI, or related field.
- 3+ years of professional UX experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience of conducting user research.
- Proven ability to produce high-quality UX artifacts such as user stories, user personas, work-flows and wireframes for web-based products.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Unomaly is a Stockholm-based company founded in 2012, with customers in 15 countries and the strongest financial backers in EQT ventures. Our mission is to create a new type of monitoring tool, capable of learning the normal behavior of any software system and detect any problem or incident automatically. We focus on doing this with data, algorithms and visualisation instead of classical alerts, search and dashboards.