- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Marton International are the main company in a group of companies in the real estate brokerage industry. The group companies are in Sweden, France and Norway. The goal is to expand the business to other countries within the next few years.
Marton International are serving the various countries in IT-service. We have our own Real Estate/Broker system: HighEstate. We adapt the system to local markets regard flows, languages and country-specific features.
With 3 different markets in real estate we have plenty of various ongoing projects within IT. We are now looking for a new backend developer with a PHP background who wants to be a part of our team and our winning concept.
The office is located in central Gothenburg. We share office space with one of the companies in the structure: Hemverket AB.
We are looking for a candidate with great knowledge of PHP and has been keeping up with the trends of latest libraries and frameworks and have knowledge in areas such as:
- Linux (Ubuntu)
- Integrations with REST or SOAP API's
- Test-driven development with e.g phpunit
- Frameworks like Zend and Symfony
You will be mainly working with backend applications and API-development which means that the candidate we are looking for has clear view of the stack, always has security in mind and know the importance of delivering in time. Speaking English fluently is desirable.
One big advantage is if you like to write maintanable code but also automate your development with use of great tools such as Gulp/Grunt, Docker or similar tools.
How we work
At Marton, we work according to Scrum methodology. Our sprints are two-weeks sprints and we use communications and maintenence tools such as Slack, JIRA and Bitbucket.
Questions will be answered by Marie Nord ([email protected]).
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Newly or recently graduated SW developer (235026)
- Newly/recently graduated SW developers within Data Science area (242881)
- IoT Software Developer (240345)
- Contribe Göteborg seeking: .Net utvecklare
- Contribe Göteborg seeking: Java Developer