- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Don´t settle for ordinary. Have a say in the solution!
As a lead systems developer, you will create an autonomous development team that will be responsible for our content delivery platform. The platform is primarily built on Java and deployed on servers distributed worldwide. Current challenges include separating existing functionality by investigating new technologies and frameworks that will make the system scale horizontally while adding and improving functionality in the platform. If you think an international, fast growing and creative environment would be your next step we would love to have a chat with you.
- Develop highly available, reliable and ground-breaking systems in Java
- Building a Java developer team to fit its products
- Identify, evaluate and drive adaptation of new technologies, standards, architectures and methods for improving the platform and development process
- Coach and support team members in questions related to coding, design and troubleshooting
- Refactor and separate functionality into independent modules
- Collaborate with other internal and external developers in designing APIs and architecture proposals
- Design, build and integrate modules in a service-oriented architecture
- Take measures to improve performance and reliability in the platform
- The team’s Agile process and communication with product owner
Experience & Qualifications
- Preferably 5 years of development experience in Java
- Experience in Agile methodologies e.g. Scrum / Kanban
- Experience in automation tools e.g. Ant, Maven, Puppet, Jenkins, SonarQube etc.
- Experience in test driven development (TDD) and testing frameworks such as JUnit, Selenium etc.
- Experience in building large, scalable, and reliable distributed systems
- Experience in design patterns and knowledge how to create maintainable, readable, modular and efficient code
- Experience in large-scale Java EE (7) and application servers such as Tomcat, JBoss, etc.
Who you are
- You are a good communicator in both Swedish and English
- You have a passion for clean code and software craftsmanship
- You have the ability and like, to learn new tools, technologies and workflows
- You have a positive attitude and a will to contribute to a healthy team dynamic by seeing opportunities and always highlighting limitations in a constructive way
What we offer
The right person is offered a unique chance to develop within one of the fastest growing digital asset companies in the world. You will be backed up by a highly skilled, enterprising, and positive team. You are given great opportunities to form your work and career as you grow. You will be positioned in Stockholm, Sweden
Adtoox is a young, Swedish entrepreneurial and rapidly growing media company with global ambitions. We deliver new and innovative solutions to the media industry. We are the challenger, the ones with the larger ambitions, who want more, know more and do more. We are convinced that it is our commitment and drive that ensures and fuels our growth. Today Adtoox delivers a wide range of services within the scope of ad distribution, research and online advertisement. Our customers include advertisers, media owners, media agencies, ad agencies, production companies and post houses. Great innovation and great customer relations usually don't grow by the number of people in a company, but from the dedication and motivation from the people working there. We are blessed with a fantastic team of talented and inspiring people, truly committed to our common goals and values.