- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe 24/7 with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games and delivering a flawless player experience is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, resourceful and passionate people in the industry
The Global Analytics and Insights (GAI) group at Electronic Arts is the heart of data analysis and user experience research work at EA. The telemetry engineer is one of the most critical roles as it ensures that the data exists to create learnings from – The person in this role is most successful when they can expertly merge technical skill with game play knowledge and a great communication style.
• Design KPIs that measure the health of in-game economies within Electronic Arts games
• Define the supporting metrics that will enable you to balance and fine-tune the game’s economy
• Work closely with the development team to see metrics and KPIs implemented and designs refined
• Build a playbook for in-game economies that can be used to benefit ongoing and future game development
• Build mathematical models simulating features and utilize A/B testing to maximize retention, time spent in the game, and LTV
• Build predictive models that will help maintain the integrity of the economy in the game
• Collaborate with the marketing and finance departments to establish the pricing models for the exchange of actual currency for play money
• 5+ years experience in analytics/data science or economist roles
• 2+ years experience in games analytics, game design or economist roles; experience with free-to-play, subscription and post-sale monetization strongly preferred
• BA/BS or higher in Economics, Applied Math, Statistics, Business, Psychology or related field
• Strong knowledge of microeconomics and macroeconomics
• Strong background in statistics and economic modeling
• Demonstrated creative and critical thinking that combines quantitative and qualitative valuation of virtual products versus the impact on the player’s overall experience and continued interaction with the game
• Experience partnering with game development teams
• Experience with statistical tools like R, Python, JMP, MATLAB or equivalent
• Experience with big-data technologies: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka/Kinesis, Redshift, RDS, EMR, AWS, DynamoDB, or equivalent stack
At DICE, we take care of our staff and have done so during our steady growth over the last decade. Although we enjoy working hard, we respect and value our employees’ personal lives. A good work-life balance is something we practice and maintain even during high-intensity periods.
We have a collective bargain agreement with Unionen and Sveriges Ingenjörer and also provide our employees with occupational pension.
We are talking a lot about us and what we are looking for, now let’s see what’s in it for you!