- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Research and Development you will be a key contributor to the next generation outstanding luxury cars from Volvo. Together with other engineers around the world, you and your team will create innovative human-centric car technology that makes life less complicated and more enjoyable for people. Are you interested in design and connected car technology? Do you share our passion for people, the environment and our urge to create a superior driving experience? Research and Development is the place for you to prosper.
Volvo Cars are currently moving to in-house development of key software components of the traction battery management system. Traction batteries are complex systems containing hundreds of battery cells together with a thermal conditioning system. In order to operate the battery optimally, it is important to know internal parameters of the battery cells, such as charge level, and available energy and power. Many of these are, however, not directly measurable by sensors and must thus be estimated. Still there are many Sensors, ports and signals to take care of from the HW.
As BSW Developer for Traction Battery Software, your task is to set up a BSW for a specific target under the AUTOSAR standard. You will be a member of the BSW and Integration team that have the full responsibility for deliveries of SW packages for the Battery Control system, for test vehicles and car projects.
The work is performed in close cooperation with system designers, SW architects and SW developers.
* BSW configuration development AUTOSAR
1. Communication module
2. System management module
3. Memory management module
* Requirement analysis
* Integration BSW and SWC
* Work in close cooperation with other engineer to clarify questions regarding specifications, work processes, system design and quality assurance activities
* Issue management and related investigations
* Assist in SW implementation
* Technical documentation
* BSc degree in physics, electrical engineering, applied mathematics or similar. MSc degree is considered meritorious
* At least 3 years of relevant work experience; embedded SW development experience preferred
* AUTOSAR BSW knowledge
* Good knowledge about software engineering
* Ability to coordinate with several teams and actively self-driven
* Ability to independently plan, manage and monitor your work towards set goals
* Experience from software design in automotive industry
* Programming skills (C, C++, Python)
* Experience from agile development processes
* Strong committed to develop world class products with high precision
* Ability to build trust and show courage
If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact Daniel Ulleryd, Manager, +46733330761. For questions about the recruitment process, please contact Andreas Antefelt (+46728889894). Please apply by register your application as soon as possible but no later than October 29th.
About Volvo Car Group
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Car Group, our vision is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired premium car brand" by simplifying people's lives. We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people onboard. People with passion, energy, business sense and the drive to innovate. People that want to create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Utveckla(s) mer! Sigma Technology söker mjukvaruutvecklare
- Developer for the Access and Mobility function in 5G Core (259024)
- Astounding Senior Developer
- Front-end utvecklare till utvecklingsavdelningen på Sato // Göteborg
- Backend/fullstackutvecklare som gillar variation