- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you driven and passionate about high quality maintainable code and want to be part of a talented team of developers who will support you in succeeding? Do you have 2-3 years or more working experience within software development? Do you want to work hands on in the middle of product development and learn more about latest technologies within retail and payment solutions?
Join us in shaping the retail industry future!
At Extenda we work to simplify shopping for large customers in the retail industry. We are a leading company providing in store Point Of Sale solutions with over 250 employees in an international working environment, more than 100 of them are developers.
Among a variety of interesting and well-known products, you will focus on:
The POS productis a rich and platform independent client which enables high checkout speed and key functionalities in an offline mode to ensure business continuity. It offers customer service for both fashion and food retailers with store sizes ranging from small boutiques to hypermarkets.
- Work within a collaborative team of developers, testers, and more to support your growth as a developer.
- Work with every aspect of our products, on the desktop as well as on the server side.
- Implement new functionality in close cooperation with our stakeholders.
- Work with test driven development with automated unit and integration tests
- Participate in planning and time estimations with the team.
- Worked with software development within java for 2-3 years.
- Autonomous and strive to work agile and deliver high quality code.
- Its highly appreciated if you have a degree in M Sc (civilingenjör/masterexamen), B Sc (högskoleingenjör/kandidatexamen).
As a person you are driven and take own initiatives. You are a team player who enjoy working closely with other colleagues. You are eager to learn and want to discuss technical solutions with other developers and testers in the team. Furthermore, you are quality oriented, have strong analytical skills and consider yourself an effective problem solver. You are fluent in Swedish and English.
Extenda's mission is to simplify shopping, and you have most likely already used our Extenda software without even knowing it! Extenda is a leading provider of point of sales solutions technology that delivers innovation and simplicity to retail stores like ICA, Systembolaget or international partners like H&M and Auchan. Extenda enables retail stores to provide a world class shopping experience for their customers.
Our products are used in more than 35 countries by hundreds of thousands of users. Extenda is dominating in the food and fashion retail industry and has during its 35 years of existence reached impressive market share in its Swedish home market. 75% of all retail transactions in Sweden are processed by Extenda solutions.
We are a value based company and our success is guided by clients that can rely on us, professionalism combined with an agile organization focused on learnings and cooperation. Extenda employs around 200 dedicated and innovative staff based in Stockholm, Göteborg, Östersund and leverage a nearshore team in Eastern Europe. www.extenda.se
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.