- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
For our customer in Copenhagen we ar looking forexperienced DevOpsEngineers
As a DevOps Engineer, you will quickly get involved in shaping and handling key areas of our delivery and development process.
You’ll receive honest feedback and challenging work to help you grow and develop.
We’ll encourage you to take on as much responsibility as you can handle and suggest improvements and maintain key areas as AWS Infrastructure, Disaster recovery, Security, Scalability, Redundancy, Continuous Delivery, etc.
Working with the VP of Engineering, you’ll be responsible for maintainingthe AWS infrastructure. This includes:
- Ensuring the infrastructure is configured suitably for scalability and is suitably redundant
- Defining, monitoring, triaging, and doing 1st-level fixing of alerts
- Defining (and, if necessary, executing) disaster recovery plans
- Building docker images; updating them suitably when necessary
- Managing licenses, system access, security policies
- Maintaining various internal systems, such as our continuous integration server, our automated test systems, etc.
- Actively picking up other things that need doing
- You have experience of doing DevOps in a team environment
- You have a CS degree or equivalent, preferably with good knowledge of AWS and Docker
- You have experience working in SQL with a relational database, e.g. Postgres, MySQL, or similar
- You either already know Terraform, RabbitMQ and Redis, or can pick them up quickly
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails is a plus
- You’re able to freely give and seek feedback
- You are comfortable with managing yourself and prefer to deliver without needing to be supervised closely