- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a financial software engineer to join our team. As a financial engineer at Limina you will be part of the financial engineering team and daily work on new business functionality within the modules portfolio management system, scenario risk and real time risk.
The development is closely driven by direct client requirements, which makes it important to understand the user perspective very well.
Examples of daily tasks could be to implement new instrument valuation models, build new risk scenarios or develop new corporate actions.
You will also be responsible of supporting the existing code.
• BSc or MSc in the field of Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or Engineering
• 2+ years of working experience in an analytical environment
• Object oriented programming experience
• Worked with relational databases
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• Team player
Additional skills that are highly valued
• Experience in Java and Golang
• Has worked with Spring, Hibernate and Gorm
• Experience with Postgres
• Has worked with microservices architecture
• Experience working with REST Web services
• Experience working with continuous deployment using Dockers and Jenkins
Limina offers the first all-in-one solution for hedge funds, mutual funds & service providers. Our product, Captron, enables users to easily manage their portfolio, risk and orders in one integrated system tailored to fit their business perfectly.
We are interested in meeting highly motivated professionals who want to join us on our journey to build and maintain an awesome product that is going to make a tremendous difference to the investment management sector. Above all, what we look for in a team member is:
• Capacity / potential
• Quality awareness
• General problem solving ability
• Dedication / personal drive