- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
*This position can be physically located in either Göteborg or Stockholm, Sweden
Volvo Cars is on an ambitious journey to re-define the customer experience in automotive through digital technology. While Volvo is pushing the boundaries on several fronts – autonomous driving, vehicle electrification, cutting-edge vehicle engineering design, and more – some of the most exciting action is happening in our Consumer and Enterprise Digital Group. Having recently hired our first Chief Digital Officer from Silicon Valley -- with a background that includes both start-ups and Amazon -- and being propelled by a new global business expansion -- Volvo Cars is uniquely positioned. We are taking consumer-facing technology around the driving experience to places most players are only dreaming about – and changing how people think about automotive transportation as a result. We’re committed to giving Volvo customers an entire week of quality time back per year by 2025 through these types of innovations that simplify their lives. We’re looking for team members in this Digital organization who think about technology problems and opportunities in exciting and different ways – creative and critical thinkers who want to change the world with us here at Volvo.
You are a customer-obsessed leader for everything UX within the Consumer Connectivity Services (CCS) team, and are accountable for its success in our global business. You have a passion for the customer and creating user experiences that are best-in-class, taking advantage of the latest technology available to bring ground-breaking digital products to market. You will create the long-term product vision, tactical product release strategy, and drive execution of product releases, working closely and collaboratively with global business functions and our regional / national sales companies.
You will also achieve the best total user experience, by collaborating closely with the product teams in Consumer Commercial Digital as well as the User Interaction & Graphics Design teams within Volvo’s Global Design team.
The position is a role within the Consumer Connectivity Services (CCS) organization, which in turn is part of the Consumer and Enterprise Digital organization. The role reports to VP, Consumer Connectivity Services.
* Leading the UX / UI chapter within Consumer Connectivity Service
* Staying abreast of UX trends and looking for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds
* Advance the strategic understanding of interaction logic design
* Coordinate the CCS team’s interaction with key stakeholders such as other Consumer Digital Product Teams and UI Design
* Create rapid prototypes to validate design concepts with stakeholders and customers
* Create the most appropriate and desirable interaction models for each service product developed
* Define and develop interaction logic proposals for relevant projects / products
* Develop highly detailed communication of design principles + direction, as well as design specifications to engineers
* Degree in Interaction or Industrial Design or relevant experience with strong track record
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills (the ability to effectively sell an idea)
* 5+ years of experience from creating services and applications with multiple touchpoints on different platforms and devices. This includes mobile, web, devices and voice
* Familiarity with technical aspects of UX across iOS and Android
* A minimum of five years of UX or interaction design experience with specific experience from mobile (iOS/Android)
* Can demonstrate mature leadership skills and ability to have an impact across an organization
* Strong team player that can leverage the multiplier effect in cross-functional collaboration
* Strong portfolio that demonstrates systematic and creative design thinking as well as a deep understanding of UX/UI best practices
* Strong ability to recognize and predict use cases and user interaction, including happy path as well as edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs
* Deep understanding of information design / architecture, gestalt principles, and user psychology
* Ability to manage time wisely across projects and competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, and be accountable for work
* Can demonstrate a bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
* Proficiency in graphic design, motion graphics, digital art, a sensitivity to typography, color, layout, and a general awareness of materials/textures.
* Experience in working with a cross-functional team or large-scale software development lifecycle, including agile methodologies
About Volvo Car Group
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Car Group, our vision is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired premium car brand" by simplifying people's lives. We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people onboard. People with passion, energy, business sense and the drive to innovate. People that want to create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.
Andra webbjobb i Gothenburg
Tyvärr finns inga fler lediga webbjobb i Gothenburg just nu.