- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Our customer has developed a unique SaaS based solution for visualizing, controlling and measuring strategy implementations. The tool has turned into an invaluable instrument for measuring results related to strategy and business changes for a growing list of companies. One of the interesting challenges ahead is to extend the level of gamification featured by the software.
They are now looking for a driven UX designer with previous experience in UX design for modern B2B web applications. In this role, you are working on the conceptual level and are transforming business requirements into user-friendly and intuitive user interfaces. You are working closely together with the product owner and customers to gather requirements and ideas. In your daily job, you are producing wireframes and conceptualizing new features.
We believe that you have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of relevant working experience
- Solid experience in UX design of B2B applications
- Experience in graphical design
- Previous experience in A/B testing is an advantage
- University level studies in computer science or similar
- Good English skills verbally and in writing
Jobshark is offering recruiting services for the IT sector. Our customers include Footway, Bahnhof, Knightec, Sigma Technology, Cygni, Barium, bygghemma.se, Filimundus, TrueSec, Antura, Outnorth, Greatdays, Saldab, Challengermode, Zmarta, Watty, Starweb, Dorunner, Phonera, Alten, Goo Technologies, System Verification, Nyheter24, Vendemore, Trustly, Softronic and ESRI. Jobshark is headquartered in Sweden and is part of a company group with about 50 employees.