- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
ORG MARKETING STATEMENT
TRNPK Sweden AB is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solve critical problems for
clients. We specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the
efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users
and constituents, and modernize and develop their enterprise applications.
To provide these services and solutions, we bring together offerings and capabilities in outsourcing services, systems integration and consulting services, infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology.
DAY TO DAY WORK
Description of Work:
- Ensure that the classification and organization of content
- Meet business requirements, are in-line with strategy, Fulfill end-user
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of information sharing and communication best practices.
- Present a change/configuration management solution in response to Gap analysis
- Create a unified, supportable, and extensible CMS content framework
- Inherit best practices from Internet & Intranet and Linux and Mac OS X initiatives
- Drive content from data
- Centralize and reuse data, applications/solutions
- Leverage existing enterprise portal features and get full operational support
- Serve DCS as the technical governing body for change/configuration management
- Integrate with existing and future enterprise content sources
- Establish mission and functions of CMS content governing bodies.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Ability to analyze complex requirements and recommend development or
- Ability to assist in development of strategic plans and concepts
- Experience in high-level functional systems analysis, design, integration,
documentation, training, and implementation
- Demonstrated ability to lead Information Technology transformation efforts
related to emerging technologies or new application of existing solution
- Expert in web publishing best practices and technologies
- Ability to plan and lead with a broad-based vision and strategy for diferent
- Experience in developing or revamping a website with a substantial depth,
breadth, and volume of content
- Experience in usability, and website design
- Thorough understanding and demonstrated proficiency in writing user-focused
- Process improvement/automation experience
- Experience with complete application development life-cycle including
requirements gathering, analysis and design, coding, testing and deployment
- Must be outgoing and comfortable with working with a large group of customer
- Must be a self-starter and take responsibility for completing assignments on time.
- Must be proficient in Objective-C#, C++, PHP, MySQL, Oracle DB, Java, Network communication
WRITING SYSTEM/ USER REQUIREMENTS SKILLS:
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong oral, written, and listening skills.
- Technical documentation writing skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Project management skills.
- Knowledge of mainframe and Web technologies are expected.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- 10+ Years Web Content Management as subject matter expert (custom CMS) in implementation, architecture and development
- Demonstrated Web Content Management content framework development,
administration and process concepts and methodologies expertise in CMS
- Project and Team management skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Leads and/or directs the efforts of specialists on project(s) across components
and/or technical areas.
- Provides guidance and direction across components and acts in a consulting
and/or advisory capacity.
- Leads transition teams and centers of excellence in seeking and mastering
- Develops analytical and computational techniques and methodologies for problem solutions.
- Provides technical guidance in software engineering techniques and automated
- Performs as an expert in the implementation of highly specialized, leading edge
information technologies, methodologies, and software tools.
- Develops and applies organization-wide information models for use in designing and building integrated, shared software and database management systems.
- Coordinates, produces, and/or reviews complex technical documentation such as systems design, system architecture, feasibility studies, and system specifications reflecting detailed knowledge of technical areas.
- Provides industry vision and strategic direction with regard to the data enterprise.
- Oversees systems security evaluations, audits, and reviews.
- Develops system security contingency plans and disaster recovery procedures.
- Manages design, testing, and implementation of complex user interfaces.
- Oversees the evaluation of new, highly specialized applications and leading edge software technologies.
Education & Experience
Preferred Certifications/Areas of Study/Specific Degrees
Computer Science, Information Systems, Software & Systems Engineering or similar
Nearest Major Market: Stockholm
Job Segments: IoT, System Architecture, Engineer, Consulting, Developer,