- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Join a truly great place to work!
At IFS, we believe business software is personal. We want to improve the lives of our customers and users by making their jobs easier and more productive.
For large parts of industry, the Internet of Things (IoT) has the potential not only to increase productivity, but also to inspire new innovations in processes, services, and products.
IFS offers the opportunity to work in a hot solution area (IoT) in an international environment with multiple customers (rather than just for one company). IoT is a key investment area for IFS and a key focus for many of our customers. You’ll have the opportunity to make a real difference!
You will join a new unit, “IoT Innovation Services”. Placed in our RnD organization the main purpose of this unit is to support IFS regions in sales and implementation of IoT solutions by delivering presales support in the sales process and expert knowledge/consulting into implementations. Further the unit will be a key stakeholder and input provider to RnD development projects in the IoT area.
The team works self-sufficiently with large international customers, designing and rolling out IoT solutions, with efforts ranging from IoT PoC to larger IoT implementations with
number of assets counting in tens of thousands. The IFS IoT Business Connector was officially launched early 2017 and is based on the leading Microsoft Azure platform.
We would now like to onboard a skilled driven developer who wants to learn the ins and out of Azure and IoT solution architectures and work in the true frontline of new cloud technologies.
As a Solution Developer, you will:
• prepare IoT demos using customer specific data and set-up
• participate in IoT Value Proposition solution workshops
• present IoT solutions convincingly to customers
• communicate with customer stakeholders on effort & requirements
• develop and roll-out end-to-end customer IoT solutions
• develop industry-specific IoT demos
• evaluating new technologies or IoT solution architectures
• Are a skilled developer (within C#.NET or C/C++, Java Script using Node.js, Python, SQL, Shell Script, Bash Script)
• Are eager to learn and able to work self-sufficiently
• Like to work with end customers
• Are an excellent communicator with listening skills
...then YOU may be the person we are looking for!
If you also have experience from MS Azure or other cloud technologies (ThingWorx, IBM or other) and other ERP systems it is highly beneficial. So is experience from working on the device-side of IoT, likely being good at embedded software development.
IFS offers a supportive culture based on committed people that cooperate across competencies and geographic borders. As a colleague, you are seen, appreciated, and given the opportunity to work with and influence industry-leading products used by some of the world’s largest companies. You will be given the opportunity to work in a global environment and shape your own career by taking charge of your own development and training.
IFS develops flexible enterprise software that enable customers all over the world to manage their business and prepare for what's next in their industry. Our 3,500 employees support more than 1 million users worldwide from a global network of offices and through a growing ecosystem of partners.
Our selection of applicants will be carried out on an ongoing basis, so please send your application without delay, and at latest by January 7.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Tobias Persson, IoT Innovation Lead, +46 (0)733-45 2990
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Newly or recently graduated SW developer (235026)
- Newly/recently graduated SW developers within Data Science area (242881)
- IoT Software Developer (240345)
- Contribe Göteborg seeking: .Net utvecklare
- Contribe Göteborg seeking: Java Developer