- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Digital Frontend Developer, Stockholm
HI. Glad you found us! We are looking for more extraordinary people like you to join our Interactive team in Sweden.
If you like working in a creative and playful environment with developing user-centric solutions that will have a large impact in all aspects of the users’ lives, then keep reading.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a part of one of the most innovative and fastest growing teams in Accenture you’ll constantly challenge yourself, your colleagues and clients. You’ll work in an environment with the feeling of a start-up, but with the advantages of a global player:
Enabling innovation and creativity is key to deliver first class digital solutions to our clients. We are counting on you to provide creative input and innovative perspectives when shaping and implementing the solution architecture
- Best practice Development
Develop solutions from paper to reality in interesting and challenging projects as a member of a cross functional autonomous team driving digital transformation for our clients
- Delivery Excellence
Take pride in delivering ‘top of the line’ projects, apps and prototypes in close collaborations with our clients
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING
- An open, collaborative and problem-solving mindset
- A couple years of professional background from software development, where you have delivered projects or releases within the digital domain
- Technical understanding and the ability to argue for the reasoning behind your architectural design decisions
- Good understanding of concepts like AJAX, REST, JSON, API, responsive web programming and SEO principles
- Excellent English language skills
WHAT WE CONSIDER AS A PLUS
- Experience from digital platforms such as Adobe CQ/AEM, Hybris, Intershop, EpiServer, Sitecore, NodeJS, AngularJS or similar
- Database knowledge within SQL, MongoDB or similar
- Swedish language skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly innovative and talented colleagues from across the Nordics and the World
- Impactful work for some of the most well-known brands in the world
- The possibility to participate in building and maintaining a strong community that thrives in a creative and playful environment
- Prototype driven iterative development
- Access to our extremely skilled interactive community across the world including Fjord and Chaotic Moon which are now part of Accenture Interactive
Make your move, apply here and attach a CV or Linkedin profile.
Questions? Recruitment is done in cooperation with Barona. Please contact Lotta Lehmusvuori, Technical Recruiter Barona IT, +46 73 506 9251 / [email protected]
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!