Toca Boca captures the spirit of play. We create digital toys and everyday products that are filled with fun and silliness that kids from any corner of the world can instantly relate to. Everything is designed from their perspective. We celebrate the diversity and quirkiness of their world and give them the freedom to play in ways that only they can dream up.
In order to be able to create more world-class digital toys, we're currently staffing up two brand-new teams in Stockholm that will work with our upcoming productions. We are now looking for both 2D and 3D artists for these teams.
As an artist at Toca Boca you will work in a team together with other talented artists, game designers and developers to produce the digital toys of the future.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborate with other artists to develop the visual style and quality of graphical assets and animations.
- Produce high-quality graphical assets for the app.
- Ensure together with the project team members that the animation fits visually with the overall project goals.
What to expect:
- Toca Boca expects you to be self-motivated and to continuously want to improve both process and quality.
- You'll work with a team of artists and developers that come to the office excited to learn new things every day.
- We work in small teams of 6–10 people, which means everyone is an important contributor in the project and has a shared responsibility for what the toy becomes.
This position is full time and based in our Stockholm office. We apply 6 months probationary employment.
To apply please provide us with your resume/cv and a link to your portfolio. We review applications continuously and wish to fill the position as soon as possible.
We're looking for a 2D/3D artist who:
- Loves toys and games.
- Has created 2D/3D graphics for mobile games.
- Is a great illustrator and has a strong sense for storytelling.
- Has created appealing characters and captivating environments.
- Has Unity experience.
- Has experience with Illustrator or other vector art software.
- Has Maya experience (not required, but a plus).
- Pays attention to detail, is curious and takes pride in their work.
- Is fluent in written and spoken English.
Toca Boca creates digital toys and other playful products for kids around the world. Since our first product launch in 2011, we have released 39 apps that have been downloaded more than 200 million times in 215 countries, making us the No. 1 mobile-first kids brand in the App Store. Our products focus on sparking kids’ imaginations and creating opportunities for open-ended play. With offices in San Francisco and Stockholm, Toca Boca is owned by Spin Master Corp., a global children’s entertainment company that creates, designs and manufactures a diversified portfolio of innovative toys, games, products and entertainment properties.