- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
• Work on software innovation projects, in many cases involving Cloud Solutions and user interfaces
• Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
• Collaborate with Coesia Group companies, creating common software solutions that can be utilized across the group
• Prototyping and testing new solutions
• Researching new technology and concepts
• Participating in projects and in product changes in Coesia companies’ development organizations
• Design, implementation, unit and integration testing
• Producing basis for / maintaining documentation
Ideal Candidate Experience and Requirements
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent in work experience.
• Experience with client-side frameworks and libraries such as React, Redux, Angular.js, Vue.js and CycleJS
• Experience with data visualization libraries like d3.js
• Experience with build tools such as Grunt, Gulp or Webpack.
• User-first design thinking
• 2-5 years professional experience of software development related work.
• Ability to use one or more object oriented languages (Java, .NET, C/C++, Python, etc.)
• Good understanding of all stages of digital development
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
• Logical approach to problem solving and strong proven analytical capabilities
• Ingenuity and creativity
• Strong collaboration skills
Join the team!
Interviews will be held continuously. Therefore we encourage you to apply as soon as possible via the apply button below. If you have any questions regarding this opening, please contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist Erik Lindberg, at +46 31 337 34 05.
External recruitment agencies are kindly requested not to contact the company regarding this recruitment.
Coesia, through its company FlexLink, is leading innovation in Industry 4.0 solutions. To provide our customers with unique customized technology we are setting up Coesia Software Innovation center. The center will work on the most advanced technology and developments related to our automation solutions.
The job will involve both working on the latest Industry 4.0 solutions and working exploratory in finding new solutions, prototyping and validating new ideas for the Coesia Group companies.
This is an opportunity to operate in a real startup, having all the technological and financial strength of a multinational group, working with both incremental development and attempting radical innovation. The team is setup to have cutting edge skills within cloud solutions, Front End development, AI & Machine learning, Automation as well as core software engineering skills to become a software center of excellence for the Coesia group.
Coesia is a group of 18 companies each providing leading equipment for factories and production for consumer goods.
About the role
We’re looking for a Software Developer who is interested in taking the next step in his/her learning curve. You are a structured and driven software engineer, with the ambition to learn more, to test more, and work in a flexible way in innovation projects. It’s beneficial if you have experience from Front End development. You will work in collaborative environments together with Coesia Group Companies.
We are looking for someone with high ambition and strong interpersonal skills, and you will have the opportunity to accelerate your development in advanced technological areas.
FlexLink is a world-class factory automation expert. Working closely with global customers, we provide innovative, automated solutions to produce goods smarter, safer and at lower operating costs.
Headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, FlexLink has operating units in 30 countries and is represented in more than 60. In 2016, FlexLink had 989 employees and a turnover of SEK 2,114 million / € 223 million. FlexLink is part of Coesia, an innovation based Group consisting of 16 companies specialized in automated machinery and industrial process solutions. For 2015, the Coesia Group had a turnover of € 1,534 million and 6,000 employees. We are proud to be a Certified Employer via Karriärföretagen 2017.
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Arkitekt/systemutvecklare till Proxio Systems AB
- Mjukvaruutvecklare sökes till Göteborgsområdet
- Alten gothenburg is searching for skilled java developers
- Alten is looking for a committed devops engineer
- Testautomationsingenjör till alten göteborg