- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Infor is currently looking for a Business Analyst for the E-commerce development. This is a position for someone who is communicative, can see the big picture and would like to work with product strategies to create modern and effective solutions for Infors clients. As a Business Analyst you will make sure Infor is developing the right products for tomorrow’s needs.
Academic work is now looking for a Business Analyst to Infors office in Linköping. A central part of the role is to be the link between the product management team and the development teams. You will have a key role in the development of modern and unique business solutions with the help of exiting technology and competent colleagues. As a Business Analyst, you will have the opportunity to develop and expand your career with a wider product responsibility. Do you want to know more? Click on Rythm and e-Commerce to read more!
Your work will be of international character but positioned in the office in Linköping. Beyond your close colleagues, you will also have contact with other colleagues in both New York and Manilla. You will be working alongside experienced colleagues which gives you a good possibility to strengthen your knowledge in the area and grow in the role. At Infor you will work in Agile-teams with a lot of new ideas where decision making is quick.
This is a consultancy assignment, where you will be employed by Academic Work and work as a consultant at Infor. This is a fulltime assignment that stretches into November 2018 with the possibility of extending it if all parts are satisfied.
As a business analyst you will analyze the needs of both users and clients, be responsible for product strategies and the requirement specification to make sure the right products are under development. You will be exposed to different functions within the company and clients in challenging ways where communication and documentation will play a key role. By specifying the requirements for the developing team you will create the conditions for the growth of Infors products. The long-term goal in this position is to have complete ownership responsibility. To ensure the quality of the products, you will develop User Stories with the help of the specified requirements.
For example, you will:
* Work side by side with the product development team, other productowners, architects and UX/UI-designers to gather information for the User Stories produced for the development team.
* Continuously keep updated on the teams backlog and it’s priorities
* Be the link between the development team and other stakeholders to find the most effective solutions within different perspectives.
* Assist the team with clarifications about requirements and functions
* Work independently but also in a local and global team
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* For the position relevant education, for example within computer engineering
* At least one year of relevant work experience
* Have an understanding of the business process in E-commerce
* Is social, communicative and loves to take an idea from its first stage into well-supported user scenarios
We see it as a merit if you have
* Previously worked as a Product Owner or Business Analyst
* Previous experience of Agile development
* Knowledge in Scaled Agile Framworks (SAFe)
As a person you are self-motivated, communicative and can in an educational way present ideas and approaches between different functions and teams. You are flexible and can easily adapt to changes. We would like to see that you are solutions-oriented and quality minded since you will have to satisfy and understand different demands and approaches.
* Start: February
* Work Extent: Fulltime, 10 months with the possibility of extension
* Location: Mjärdevi, Linköping
* This recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and we request that all contact about the position will go through us. If you have any questions about the position or process you are welcome to email us
* Apply for the job by clicking apply further down. We go through applications continuously and the advert might get closed before the position is filled if we have started the screening and interviewing processes.
* We do not accept applications through mail, but if you have specific questions about the position they will be answered on office hours by mailaing to [email protected]. Please include the title of the advert in the subject of the mail and paste the link to the advert in your mail. For more general questions about our recruitment process our chat is available on weekdays.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY
When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about under vår PuL-sida.
We are the Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site http://www.academicwork.se.
* We strive to be an attractive emlpoyer for our consultants. Vi strävar efter att vara en attraktiv arbetsgivare till våra konsulter. We will, beyond collective-agreements and a dedicated consultant manager, offcer you as a fulltime consultat a consultant-portal with favorable offers. Read more here
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Infor is one of the top 3 developers of business solutions and have over 70 000 customers is 194 countries. Infor offers branchs-pecific solutions and businessapplications created to be quick, userfriendly and flexible. Infors mission is to create pretty and social systems that stands out and will change the industry.
At the moment they are looking for new employees to develop the application Infor e-commerce for the cloudbased platform Rythm. Click on Rythm and e-Commerce to read more!