- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are now looking for an Online Visual Designer to our department Online Development & Operations. You are going to work within the team and will together with your colleagues be responsible of the various web sites of the company in the Nordics.
As a visual designer you design web pages and new functionalities. You understand the importance of visuals for the effectiveness of the site and you are also able to create relevant visuals. About 80 % of you work will be visual design and 20% will be interaction design. You know the potential of online service and you know how to optimize visitor flows. You have a strong opinion about designing websites and you know the best practices in your profession. Your focus will be on creating new pages and visuals but also improving existing pages and visuals is an important part of your work. It is important that you are able to recognize and acknowledge improvement opportunities and pick it up, both within your own team and in the chain. As a visual designer you also take place in different online projects.
- Creative and user centered designer with minimum 3 years work experience as a web designer/visual designer.
- Knowledge about agile methods
- Passion for e-commerce and online service and are promoter of fact-based design.
- Knowledge of Agile Development (SCRUM)
- Cooperation with internal and external Stakeholders
- You are a commercial and result driven person with excellent communication skills, both in Swedish and English.
- You are an enthusiastic and proactive person who enjoys working in teams.
Note: Please enclose your design portfolio with the application .
Solna, Stockholm Sweden
02 February 2015 to 31 October 2015
Required consultant information (included in the motivation or in the CV):
- Date of birth (YYYY/MM/DD)
– Place of residence
– Possible start date (2014-XX-XX)
- Minimum one reference (Name, company, contact details and relation to a relevant reference for this combination of consultant and project)
For application or more information about the position, please contact:
Phone: +46 73 748 27 13
Email: [email protected]
Candidates with local or EU work permits ONLY.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.