- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
NA-KD, a global online fashion company and one of the top 20 fastest growing companies in Europe, is currently looking for an experienced and ambitious Backend Developer. NA-KD has an annual revenue run rate of over $70 million, with millions of page views every day and shipping to over 130 countries per month.
As a backend developer you will be working closely with the company’s front-end developers. Our expectations of you is that you are a talented web developer with focus on back-end. You are passionate about development and design, and constantly want to develop.
Most likely you have an academic background in areas of technology, computer engineering or similar. Your goals are set extremely high and you plan to eventually become the best in your field. You have a genuine interest for technology and love keeping up with the latest developments. A positive attitude, honesty, and humility are characteristics we value highly.
To become a part of our team, you should have:
- Strong grasp of and experience with.net (http://with.net/)programming
- Strong grasp of and experience withc# programming
- Experience of MVC
- Experience of SQL/T-SQL
- Experience of Agile Methodologies
- Experience of Episerver and/or Episerver Commerce
- Experience of Q/A and automated testing
- Experience of working in Agile fastpaced teams with SCRUM methodology
- Experience of Git or other versioning
- High interest in participating in building and developing the worlds fastest and best looking online fashion site.
- And at least basic knowledge of one or more of the following- E-Sales
- Inriver PIM
- Web services
If you feel that you are the right person for the job and meet the demands stated above, please send your applications. Clearly specify your knowledge.
Application deadline: February 28th 2018
Position: BackEnd Developer
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Nakdcom One World AB is Jarno Vanhatapio’s third e-commerce company, having founded Nelly.com (2003) and Zoozoo.com (2013). NA-KD was founded in April 2015 and operates in the global market of fast fashion, primarily in the online space. NA-KD.com launched in January 2016 and is established as a global fashion player with annual revenue run rate of over $70 million and currently employs more than 150 people. The websites had 50 million visitors in 2017. The brand NA-KD is one of the fastest growing in social media, and has since the start earned over 1.4 million global followers only on Instagram. NA-KD.com has under its first 24 months of operation, delivered customer orders to 173 countries and ships every month to more than 130 countries. The majority of the sales are from NA-KD.com and the company’s private label brands, such as NA-KD Trend and NA-KD Boho. NA-KD the brand is also represented by over 300 retailers across the globe and is also selling on Zalando. Alongside the founder Jarno Vanhatapio, the company is backed by 13 business angels and IT entrepreneurs, including NA-KD’s Chairman of the board Magnus Emilson (Visit Group), Mikael Söderlindh (Happysocks), Jonas Mårtensson (Mojang/Minecraft), Roy Forslund (Infotech), Svante Elfving (Brummer & Partners), Lena Apler (Collector Bank), Jonas Norlande and Filip Engelbert (Avito). The company has raised in total $66 million in seed funding ($6 million), Series A ($20 million) and Series B ($40 million). The largest shareholders are Northzone, Partech, eEquity, the founder Jarno Vanhatapio and chairman Magnus Emilson.
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Låt IT security, cyber threats och dark webb bli din vardag!
- Recorded Future söker utvecklare,som vill förutspå morgondagens IT attacker
- Programmerare av inbyggda system
- Testledare/testare till webbteamet på FAST2
- Software Developer With Test Dedication To Lowell