- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
With local presence in 150 countries, in excess of 30 billion SEK in annual turnover and more than one Terabyte of machine data generated every second, Sandvik Machining Solutions is a world leader in engineering solutions for manufacturing. With our brand recognition and global reach, we want to democratize access to manufacturing, putting world-leading industrial know-how at the fingertips of any digital transformation inside industrial markets around the world. To do so, we created CODE.
Sandvik Center of Digital Excellence (CODE) is a new, bold take on industrial digitization, tasked with the mission to design, build and deploy innovative, digital-first solutions to help solve the most important challenges our customers face. CODE is uniquely positioned to combine Sandvik’s deep industrial expertise with cutting-edge advances in machine learning, artificial intelligence and digital user experiences to create compelling, customer centric solutions to big problems.
We’re looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join us in Stockholm, as we strive toward shaping the way industrial companies take on digital transformation. Together with a dynamic team of entrepreneurs, designers and engineers, you create solutions tailored to meet the needs of small and medium-sized industrial companies. These companies have a history of unmet needs with regards to digital, efficient solutions. Join us and take part in helping these customers free up valuable time to focus on the work that truly matters to them.
As a team, we are deeply committed to transform the way products are manufactured, as well as to Sandvik’s approach to solving challenging problems through digital means. We view integrity, openness and accountability as cornerstones in our ability to deliver value in both the short and long term. Our operational model is rooted in design thinking, and we work closely with customers, partners and internal Sandvik teams to ideate, prototype and iterate concepts at a rapid pace. We exponentially scale only the solutions we can prove to drive substantial value creating for our customers. Nothing else matters.
Here you are responsible for:
- Designing, configuring and implementing infrastructure as executable code
- Designing and performing penetration tests across our infrastructure and service portfolio
- Securing and hardening our infrastructure stack
- Developing, documenting and maintaining components that enable other developers to easily incorporate your work into end-user services through self-service models
- Developing and deploying highly scalable cloud computing technologies that enable the services to scale according to customer demand while meeting SLA requirements and cost constraints
- Identifying bottlenecks and optimize infrastructure for maximum speed, scalability and reliability
- Mentoring, supporting and pairing programs with junior engineers to help spread knowledge and best practices throughout Sandvik CODE.
Your skills and qualifications
You have a BSc or higher in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or other relevant field. You also need great communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing. Other requirements are:
- A deep understanding of modern cloud computing system design using modern technologies, such as AWS, Azure, GCP or OpenStack
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code tools such as CloudFormation or Terraform
- Extensive experience with networking, software firewalls and load balancing technologies, such as HAProxy
- Experience with securing and hardening software, such as SELinux or AppArmor
- Experience working with container technology, such as LXC or Docker
- Experience with clustered computing and orchestration technologies, such as Mesos/Marathon, Kubernetes or Docker Swarm
- Experience with service discovery, registration and Public Key Infrastructure
Other skills that are advantageous are:
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef or Ansible
- Experience with Key-Value store such as etcd, Zookeeper and Consul
- Comfortable using Python or other scripting languages
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group offering products and services that enhance customer productivity, profitability and safety. We hold world-leading positions in selected areas – tools and tooling systems for metal cutting; equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries; products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating. In 2016, the Group had approximately 43,000 employees and sales of 82 billion SEK in more than 150 countries within continuing operations.