- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
nxtedition is looking for its next genuine, passionate and highly skilled Full Stack Senior Web Developer.
- Someone as excited about developing disruptive software as we are.
- Wants to be apart of a team of creative, thoughtful people who are enthusiastic about creating bleeding edge results.
- Who thrive in a fast moving startup environment and who enjoys having big and important responsibilities.
If this sounds like you, let’s talk. We are thrilled to meet you.
As a Senior Full Stack Web Developer you will
- Develop innovative user experiences and work with exciting technologies like React.js and MobX.
- Demonstrate a mastery of object-oriented as well as functional design practices and patterns.
- Show leadership through mentoring and assisting junior developers and non-technical staff members.
- Take ownership of several aspects of or software nxtedition - architecture, quality, user experience.
- Collaborate with other talented engineers, designers, product managers and more.
You contribute by having
- Track record of building and maintaining large scale software products.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively manage many tasks, projects and issues.
- Mastery of frameworks and platforms such as React.js, Node.js.
- Commitment and interest in “the latest” in web development.
- Experience with modern HTTP frameworks and NoSQL databases.
Nice to have’s
- Open Source projects.
- Development of back-end microservices, servers and third-party powering the nxtedition’s platform.
- Docker, Deepstream, CouchDB, ElasticSearch, Firebase, Webpack, Typescript, Kibana.
- Broadcast industry.
You’ll be joining a very talented team and helping us on our journey over the entire globe. Relocation is available for exceptionally qualified candidate.
City: Malmö- Sweden. Relocation is possible for the right candidate
Language: English is a requirement, however, Swedish is not
Start: Immediately or as soon as possible
Selection: Selection is ongoing
Contact: [email protected]
nxtedition is a software company with a vision to change and disrupt the paradigm of complex workflows within the broadcast media industry.
We solve that by taking care of the entire workflow using smart and modern Web technologies presented in one intuitive user interface.
We’re searching for self-motivated, energetic individuals to join our team in moving nxtedition’s vision towards the ultimate solution for the media industry.
Our head office is in Malmö and all our developers have the possibility
of working remotely.
You would should have a good understanding of our development tools which include React.js, Node.js, Deepstream and MobX.
Candidates should have creative ideas, problem solving skills and the ability to
work and thrive within a fast-paced environment. Mastering existing and new web
technologies as well as using well designed efficient code is key to success in this position.
Talented developers joining our core development team can expect to tackle the
challenges of live television, post-production and social media with imaginative and
nxtedition can offer competitive benefits, and a pleasant working environment amongst
a highly skilled development team and the opportunity to work within the fast moving
world of broadcast television.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.