- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Geely Design is a multi-cultural global organisation with studios in Shanghai, Gothenburg, Barcelona and Los Angeles, with total staff of approximately 500.
These design studios, with top class design teams and the latest tools in design development, are responsible for the creation of a unique design language for each of Geely's brands; Geely, Lynk & Co and London Taxi.
We are a fast growing team of both creative and management professionals with the task of delivering exciting global products suitable for volume production and innovative concepts. In an inspiring studio environment we build and maintain a top-class design team of multiple nationalities. With best in class processes and tools we challenge preconceptions and deliver premium car design.
In the heart of Sweden’s automotive cluster Gothenburg, we have concentrated all our efforts in the creation of the new brand in the Geely family, LYNK & CO, and all of its coming products. LYNK & CO has made its mark by sophisticated design and an appreciation of the connected world we live in. Today we are more than 200 people who work with coming LYNK & CO products..
We are currently expanding to provide the capability to deliver an ambitious portfolio of vehicles across multiple segments. Your contribution may be our key to success! The following position is currently open for application:
Senior Graphic Designer
As part of a creative and dynamic team working with an exciting range of new products you will create & develop design proposals ranging from initial concept work through to final production.
Responsibilities and tasks
• Create and develop complete design proposals according to design brief and project constraints in assigned programs. These might range from early concepts to finalized pixel perfect production graphics
• Produce creative detailed design solutions fulfilling complex technical criteria.
• Create animations/motion graphics to explain/enhance concepts
• Prepare presentation material for reviews.
• Participate in design reviews.
• Attend to project and engineering meetings.
• Work closely with UX designers to ensure first class UI:s
• Possibility to lead separate projects or tasks
• Help educate and develop less experienced designers
• Help develop the in-car visual guidelines for Lynk&Co
- University degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience in Graphic Design field
- English, spoken and written, good knowledge of common design softwares such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch/Principal
- Communicative with good presentation skills both verbal and Visual
- Independent and confident as well as a good team worker
- Structured, methodical and analytical with good planning skills
- Strong drive, flexible and able to work under constrained time schedules and frequently revised circumstances.
- Experience with Asian OEMs is positive.
- Experience from working with agile processes, scrum, 3D Graphics and animation is a plus
What we offer
Geely Design offers you an exciting and challenging job in a fast growing and developing company. We are a diverse and dynamic team, appreciating the competence and experience all our employees are contributing. We offer you an innovative atmosphere and culture of team spirit and where sharing knowledge and together finding new ways to tackle our challenges is key.
If you have an open mindset to new innovative ways of working and want to be part of a global and agile team, you might be our next colleague. Welcome with your application today.