- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We need to strengthen our engineering teams in our Örnsköldsvik and Umeå offices with Software Test Engineers and are therefore searching for software testers or developers who want to help us develop our SW test systems.
The main task for a Test Engineer at Clavister is to determine the quality and efficiency of the security systems developed at Clavister by designing, developing and executing functional and non-functional tests. A test engineer at Clavister is also responsible for locating and eradicating bugs or errors hampering the security systems.
- Automation of recurring test cases in a test scripting tool (including API testing)
- Execute functional and non-functional testing based on requirements and defined use case scenarios.
- Participate in review activities of test plans, requirements, test design and test case implementations.
- Support the software development team and the professional service team with analysis of identified software faults and potential problem areas.
- Research functionality and implementation of current and future testing techniques and technologies.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science/IT is beneficial.
- Hands on experience with Linux, Windows, programming/scripting (such as C, Python, PHP, Perl, tcl etc.), database handling and web technologies.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Excellent analytical and solving skills of technical problems and a methodological mindset.
- Good ability to work in a group and interact with other team members, but also fully competent and driven in completing tasks efficiently and in an independent way.
- Self-motivation and commitment are highly valued.
- Ability to think abstractly - to ensure ability to not conform to the norm. Norms do not find all defects quickly.
- Experience with a scripting language (such as Python, Perl, PHP, tcl).
- Experience of TCP/IP based network communication.
- Experience of IP security is considered a strong plus.
- Knowledge of working in Linux/Unix environment.
- Knowledge of Database handling (such as SQL, MySQL, SQLite) is considered beneficial
- Experience of GUI automation tools (such as Ranorex, testcomplete) is considered beneficial.
The position is valid for both the Örnsköldsvik office and our Umeå office, both offices are very modern and very well located.