- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Team up with our scientists to develop cutting edge technology! We are looking for an experienced C/C++ software engineer who is passionate about writing great software that performs well on both PCs and embedded platforms. Your focus will be on writing highly optimized and concurrent C++ and possibly C code. You should have experience from SIMD optimizations, a good understanding about CPU Cache Coherence and other important aspects of writing realtime software. You will be working in a team with very high standards with the tools of your choice.
FIELDS OF WORK
You will be working in these fields, from time to time:
– Autonomous Driving
– MSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
– 5+ years of C++ development in industry
– Eager to evolve as a software engineer
– Believer and driver of coding standards and software quality
– Experience with multithreading programming
– Self-motivated with a strong sense of quality
– Heavy focus on the end result and a desire to find the most pragmatic solutions
– Understanding of SIMD optimizations
– Understanding of GPU optimizations
– 10+ years of C++ development
– 1+ years of C development
– 1+ years of embedded development
– 1+ years of SIMD optimizations
– 1+ years of GPU optimizations
– Experience from realtime systems
Univrses is an embedded computer vision and deep learning company, delivering ground breaking solutions to clients with computer vision and artificial intelligence needs. The teams of PhD’s are mainly focused on Autonomous Driving, Transportation, Construction, Robotics and AR/VR. The unique and high performing technology is transforming industries at the core.