- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Volvo Cars is on an ambitious journey to re-define the customer experience in automotive through digital technology. We’re committed to giving Volvo customers an entire week of quality time back per year by 2025 through these types of innovations that simplify their lives. We’re looking for team members in this Digital organization who think about technology problems and opportunities in exciting and different ways – creative and critical thinkers who want to change the world with us here at Volvo.
This role is within our Consumer Commercial Digital Products (CCDP) team, which is using digital technologies to reinvent the experience of becoming a Volvo customer. There’s no reason the experience of buying a car should be painful and difficult – it should be as enjoyable and exciting as actually having a new car. That is our mission. This is a rapidly growing team, and we are looking for outstanding people who will be some of the earliest hires in their function, helping to establish it at Volvo Cars.
You will be responsible for developing full stack software for consumer facing products and e-commerce solutions across more than 80 countries. Your responsibilities will include rapid development of prototypes/concepts, and regular product development. You are experienced with agile development and a champion of software development best practices.
This position is located in Volvo’s new Stockholm Software Technology Centre.
* Experience as a full-stack software engineer, designing and creating code, and even may have served as a tech lead.
* Understanding of Service Oriented Architectures
* Experience developing code with AWS, Google App Engine, or other major cloud providers
* Technical interviewing, and helping to build a highly functioning software development team
* Bachelor’s Degree
* Minimum 3 years work experience developing full-stack software
* Strong software design skills and knowledge of design patterns
* Expertise in and experience developing consumer-facing products
* Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies and associated tools (Jira)
* A passion for cars and developments in the auto industry
* Understanding of CMS systems, such as Drupal or Sitecore
* Understanding of Microsoft .NET and Azure technologies
* Experience developing mobile applications