- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to work in a fast-growing startup?
As the Front-end Developer / UX Designer you will be part of Invono’s in-house team developing our SaaS platform. In your role, you will work with the latest technologies and frameworks such as React and Redux. Your work will be performed in an agile environment where you will be involved in the whole development process.
- Apply industry standard best practice
- Collaborate with colleagues
- Lead within your discipline
- Contribute to our overarching technical architecture and vision
Who are you?
You are a curious, structured and committed person who takes their own initiative and can work independently as well as part of a team. We would like to see you have two or three years of work experience with professional software development.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience with React and Redux
- You write testable, extendable and maintainable code
- Experience identifying and applying industry standard best practices
- Git or similar version control experience
- A self-driven attitude and a desire to work in a creative environment
- Speak English and Swedish
- Experience working with NoSQL and SQL databases
- Familiar with micro service architecture
What we do
We regard ourselves as an ecosystem for entrepreneurs, investors and unlisted companies where we help with capital procurement.
Our process of capital acquisition - investment readiness - creates clarity and transparency between entrepreneurs and investors that facilitate the acquisition of capital for the entrepreneur and decisions for the investor.
To create clarity and transparency between investors, entrepreneurs and companies, we offer a digital platform - the portal - where information and documents are shared.
The right candidate will be attached to our Ljungby office.