- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a talented HTML & design geek. This new team member will join our team of experienced designers to work on challenging projects for our wide client portfolio. You may be an expert in your role, or a person who is keen to explore the challenging field of email design.
Together with colleagues at our Production department you will code and design templates for our customers’ newsletters, surveys and forms. You will work mostly with the Finnish market. This is a challenging and specialized role that requires good multitasking, coding and communication skills. Overtime you will become an expert in email templates design.
You should also know that:
• Our client portfolio is extremely wide. It includes corporations, small companies and marketing agencies, adding depth to your scope of work.
• Part of your job will be to provide advice and training for customers and colleagues.
• You will also keep in touch with customers to receive new orders and get clarifications on your assignments.
Skills and passion:
You are an ideal candidate if you are interested in web development and have the needed coding and design skills. It is necessary that you like to keep yourself updated on the continuous technical updates and marketing trends developments.
• You have excellent HTML and CSS skills.
• You also know how to use Dreamweaver and Photoshop.
• You speak fluent Finnish and good English.
• We think that you have education in e.g. design, communications, interactive design or some years of working experience from similar fields.
• It is an advantage if you may have worked with interactive design or app development in the past.
Place of work and relocation:
This job is in Malmö, a friendly multicultural city and the urban hub of southern Sweden. Our office is located in the city center, very close to the main bus and train station. We offer help with relocation to Malmö on individual basis.
Apsis International offers technical services for successful email marketing and has since the start in 2001 become the market leader in Scandinavia within legitimate e-newsletters. APSIS PRO is the main product with focus on user friendliness, deliverability and flexibility. Today we are approximately 200 employees in eight offices and six countries. Our approach to business is international and our services are used by 6000 companies of all sizes in more than 50 countries. Apsis has experienced a fantastic growth rate since the very start and our international expansion is one of our future key challenges.
Apply now. We will hire as soon as we find the right person.