- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Verisure Innovation is one of Sweden’s top R&D Centers in the connected smart home market.
This is where we create and develop services and products for home security and home automation. We are specialists in home safety and customer integrity issues and have amassed a wealth of experience and expertise over more than 25 years. We do most things in-house to guarantee premium quality every step of the way. Apart from R&D, the Verisure Innovation Centre handles business-critical systems and database management, quality and security assurance, software and product testing, and 24/7 core systems that keep our alarm services up and running.
Would you like to be part of a team that develops software used by hundreds of thousands Verisure customers? Would you like to work with a strong brand and be a key member of one of the region’s biggest R&D Centers?
We now have an opportunity for one Backend software developer to join our R&D department in Malmö.
You’ll work closely with development teams, product owners and other stakeholders. With innovation and quality in mind, you’ll drive the customer experience of Verisure’s alarm and smart home solutions forward. You will be part of our XBN Business Processes team and report to Consumer Applications & API manager.
· Analysis of system requirements and break down into implementation requirement and other work tasks
· Working with system and subsystem architecture and design of APIs
· Writing and integrating code as well as automatic test/verification of the developed functionality
· Preparation and release/launch of new functionality
· Maintenance and support of developed features
· Masters in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent
· Experience of development in Java is required
· Competence in writing RESTful APIs
· Experience in writing procedures and create schemas in MySQL
· Good analytical skills
· Fluent in English
· Experience in working with message bus architectures is a merit
· Knowledge in working with Cassandra databases
· Familiar with an agile way of working
We need you to be self-motivated and have a structured approach in combination with a strong drive for results. You have detailed technical expertise and are used to use technology to achieve work objectives. You have flair for patterns and relationships and continuously seek further information or greater understanding of a problem. It comes naturally to you to solve problems and make rational judgments from the available information and analysis. Last but not least, you need to be a true team player who support others in our team, share information when needed and help building team spirit.
About the company
Securitas Direct Verisure Group is the European market leader in monitored ´smart alarms´ delivering outstanding service to over 2 million customers with a team of more than 10 000 employees. We operate in 14 countries across Europe and Latin America.
Passion for our People
We believe that we make a difference every day. To do that, we need committed and engaged employees. Our people are accountable for delivering world-class service and they are passionate about making the world a safer and more secure place. Our teams operate with integrity and respect for one another fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit. We are building a high performance organization through investing in our people with great development and growth opportunities.
Passion for Innovation
We are a growth company. Our continuous investment in innovation has led to consistent top and bottom line growth. The more we grow, the safer the world becomes.
We are owned by a leading private equity firm: Hellman & Friedman. Our sponsor has invested in our innovation pipeline and in our organization to fuel our accelerated growth and play a leading role in the industry. For more information, visit our web http://www.verisure.com