- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
• Working with the keypad and other UI parts that are shared by our online games.
• Develop and maintain (and overhaul) the public homepage.
• Develop and maintain customer portals for beta games and other information.
• Develop and maintain administrative interfaces for customers and internal purposes.
• Be the Web Expert!
Most of these tasks include working with both game and backend developers and be the glue for the presentation layer, making it all fit together neatly as well as looking good.
You are well versed in modern versions of these technologies;
• HTML5, structuring clean and logical markup
• CSS, using modern syntax such as Flexbox to complement the markup
• ES6 (or Typescript), writing clean and modular code to glue it together.
• You thrive in an environment where you are responsible for your code and take ownership of changes from editor to production system.
• Some experience in UX and user interface design is desirable, as is some experience with toolchains and node, but strong skills in the core technologies is the most important part.
A gambling software provider with the operator in focus and the mobile future on our minds. Nolimit is a team of experienced professionals from the gambling industry in Stockholm and Malta. Our company has derived from hands on work at some of the most successful gambling software providers and operators over the last 10 years. Our mission is to offer a fast, reliable, flexible team that cooperates with a selected few operators, taking gambling software to the next level.
Our biggest advantage is our complete, portable system platform for mobile/tablet and desktop that is 100 % under our own control. We have no dependencies on other systems, which allows us to deliver special features and smooth, customizable marketing campaigns that are tailored to the operator's specific needs. It's time for a new angle to the gambling software industry – where the operator is in focus and we fully engage their promotion, marketing and country manager system/activities with our games.