- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you passionate about devOps, Cloud Solutions and Agile operations of IoT Services? Do you bring the heart and mind of a startup mentality? Do you want to work with cutting edge B2B solutions together with our customers in the busy global Internet of Things space - then this is the job for you.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Monitor and Control operation in the cloud
- Together with the development and test/QA team continuously develop the devOps process
- Ensure stable operation of the customers services
- Handle third line technical support
- Driven, pro-active and focused on the solutions Tolerant to stress and rapid changes
- Committed and passionate about agile system operation Structured and analytical
- Very proficient in English is a must
Skills (Must have):
- Docker, Jenkins and Kubernetes (Required)
- Unix/Linux (Required)
Nice to have:
- Technical documentation in English Google Cloud Platform
- Azure, Bluemix, AWS VM deployment
- Embedded Development background
- OpenStack and/or Ceph storage experience
- Master of Science or equivalent degree
HiMinds strive to offer their customers the power of innovation. Great technical knowledge is at the core of every HiMind consultant. However, it is the passion for product development and the will to always deliver the highest quality possible that is our main focus.
Our consultants are the best available. Easy to work with and a great knowledge in product development and technical innovations.
At HiMinds you get the opportunity to be a part of the extremely creative and challenging job of improving the customer's products.