- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We're looking for an experienced Product Owner (E-Commerce/Online/Mobile) to lead development of projects at King. We are looking to make our games even more social with more interactions between players. This role is about leading a product team that will enable more social play and other engaging community features to be launched across our games.
Your role within our Kingdom
If you want to create entertainment for millions of players to enjoy on the go then this is the right job for you. Working with a team of developers and artists you will be responsible for developing great experiences for our players.
- Responsible for the development, launch and ongoing growth of one of King's initiatives.
- Lead, motivate and evangelize a team of 7-8 people to produce an outstanding social game experience.
- Innovate and drive the implementation of new features and functions that make the site more fun, profitable, viral, and revolutionizing
- Actively use business intelligence tools in order to apply metrics-driven development based on actual user behaviors
- Motivate a team to deliver results
Skills to create thrills
You're passionate about gaming and products, and highly experienced in the developer of online sites or projects. You're a great people manager and you know how to influence people and reach objectives. Other skills include:
- Background as Product Owner and with an in depth knowledge of building communities (ie Gamer Networks, Social Networks, Dating or Matching Services etc.) or have worked on the development of revolutionary communications projects.
- Understand basic software development and experienced in - - Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Identify opportunities, analytical decision making and effective problem solving
- High levels of energy and drive
- Detail orientated, quality focused and player centric
- An independent leader that takes the ball and runs with it
- Collaborative and fosters relationships
- Excellent communicator in speech and writing
- Curious and fast learner
Tasty bonus skills
- Have had previous training in development / engineering (even at a basic level)
- Business education or experience in business focused roles
- A creative genius (or at least the ambition to be one) because you can help contribute to game idea generation
- Experience in freemium games and micro-transactions
King Digital Entertainment plc (NYSE: KING) is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. We make games for millions of players worldwide, which can be played on our king.com and royalgames.com websites, Facebook, and mobile platforms such as the Apple App Store, the Google Play Store and the Amazon Appstore. King has game studios in Barcelona, Berlin, Bucharest, London, Malmö and Stockholm along with offices in Malta, San Francisco, Seoul and Tokyo.
Want to join our Kingdom?
If you are interested, please apply! Applications must be in English.
The brilliant experience we give our players comes from the diversity and experience of our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. That's why we hire all sorts of talent.