- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Gompute is looking for someone to be part of our core platform development team in Gothenburg. This team is responsible for the backend technologies serving the Gompute HPC Cloud solution.
This position involves working on:
- Cloud service backends
- High-speed data transfer tools
- Remote desktop solutions
- Data analytics
Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Experience with Java, C++ and Python
Fluent in English
+2 years working experience
Good to have skills:
Monitoring tools (Grafana, Prometheus)
Container solutions (Docker, Singularity, rkt)
Config management systems. (Puppet, Ansible)
Databases (SQL, NoSQL, TSDB)
Distributed Resource Managers (Slurm, LSF,SGE)
Founded in 2002 with the business idea to deliver High Performance Computing as a service, Gompute nowadays are the most experienced cloud provider for the Supercomputing industry. With a holistic view and deep focus on end user value, Gompute is the partner of choice for Enterprises relying on functional High-Performance Computing to accelerate their Research and Development.
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- DevOps Engineer for building CI/CD pipelines
- Continuous Framework Developer for Telecom in Gothenburg.
- Data Engineer to Hybrid Intelligence - a part of Capgemini Engineering
- Software Testers for Electrified Cars - Gothenburg
- Function Developer - Automotive Gothenburg