- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
- Contribute to engineering efforts from planning and organization to execution and delivery to solve complex engineering issues in tools and testing.
- Design and build advanced automated testing frameworks.
- Design and build tooling and infrastructure to help engineering teams measure and increase their velocity.
- Drive adoption of best practices in code health, testing, and maintainability.
- Analyze complex software systems and collaborate with and influence others to improve the overall design.
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with development and/or test automation.
- Master's or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux environments.
- Excellent coding skill in C, C++, Java or Python.
- Scripting skills in Perl, Shell or another common language.
It's our job to help inform and educate users, advertisers, partners, opinion leaders--and our own employees--about the benefits of Google's products, our distinctive company culture/values, and our approach to the big public policy issues of the day. We are looking for quick-witted, entrepreneurial and intellectually curious people to join the team. To succeed here, you'll need to be able to combine creativity with the organizational skills to manage numerous different projects to tight deadlines simultaneously, as well as enjoy pitching to all kinds of journalists, bloggers and commentators (we find it hard too!), or producing internal communications and events for our employees. Things happen quickly at Google and to get stuff done here you need to be an enthusiastic team player - a self-starter who can work cross-functionally and isn't frightened to take risks or try out new ways of doing things.